Chapter 23 - I Am Alive

Authors Message: I am so sorry that it took so long to update! I have been super busy with moving and still am not done yet. But I needed, wanted to update for you guys so yay! Enjoy the chapters my babies <3

Ash's POV

My eyes opened instantly to the sudden shock, letting me know that it was Titan whom touched me. I opened my eyes and looked at him, giving a weak smile.

"How'd you sleep?" He asked me, tucking a strand of hair that fell over my eye. I blushed and gave Titan a little shrug.

I looked around, seeing where we were at. What I seen in front of me made me realize that I am going to have to explain everything to my parents. I looked over at Titan who gave me a smile, telling me to go on and that he would be right behind me.

I sighed and nodded, getting out of the truck with Titan already waiting for me by my door, making me chuckle. Titan sure does move fast. Maybe that is why the love making is oh so good.

I took Titan's hand in mine and walked into the huge apartment complex, making my way to the elevator and up to my parent's penthouse.

I looked over at Titan and he was standing stiff, looking at the elevator wall. He noticed I was staring and looked over at me, giving me his loving smile that never stops making my heart swell and make me fall for him even more.

"You'll be ok, my love." He told me as the elevator door opened. I nodded and turned to walk out of the elevator, Titan being pulled along. Soon as I stepped out, I spotted my mom walking down the stairs with her robe on. Her eyes widen when she saw me and came running.

"My baby!" She shouted and hugged me so tight that I could barely breath.

"Hi mom." I said plainly.

She pulled away and cupped my face, running her thumb across my cheek. "I thought you were dead." She whispered.

"I am alive, aren't I?" I asked her, sounding a little harsher then attended.

She rolled her eyes and gave me one last hug before turning towards Titan.

"Titan." She smiled at him, making me raise an eyebrow. How does she know his name?

"How do you know him?" I asked her.

She turned towards me and smiled. "Baby, you need to sit down. We need to talk." I looked at her
with curiosity. What is she doing?

"If it is about the president, I know the whole story. Now answer my question." I demanded. Is my mom working for them also? This can not be happening. Please tell me she is not working for them also.

"The president called and told me that you were alive." She told me. For some reason, I knew for a fact that she was not telling me the whole story. She is hiding something.

"Did he also tell you that I was coming for him?" I asked her. I watched her as she bit down on her bottom lip and scratched at the back of her head.

"Honey, we all know you can not get in to see the president. It is impossible and highly unlikely you can even get near him. If you step one foot by that white house, they will arrest you. Is that what you want?" She asked. This had me in a fury. How does she even know these things? Is she screwing him once again?

"You do not know what I am capable of. I am not the same guy who you talked to on the phone the night before I supposedly died." She looked at me with annoyance.

"Please, you are the same boy. You just can't see it. Now if you want to get technical, your brother is more of a man then you are." She told me plainly. I looked at her in shock. Why is she talking to me like this.

"Am I missing something?" Titan stepped in front of me, looking at my mom in pure anger. I grabbed onto his hand, pulling him back so he wont do something that will make our lives go from ok to hell.

"Why are you talking to me like this?" I asked her coldly.

She sighed and looked at the ground, making me raise an eyebrow in confusion.

"That is because we are working together." I heard a mans voice. I turned to look at the voice and my eyes widen.

What have I just walked into?