Chapter 35 - I Want You Back

Ash's POV

It has been three months since I last seen Titan. Not a day that has went by that I haven't thought about him. Every second, every minute of the day. The look he gave me before he walked away has been in my mind constantly.

Without him, I feel torn. Torn into pieces that I can't even pick up by myself. Titan is everything to me. He has helped me through hell and back. Yet, I let my father take him away from me. But why? Why did I let him go? Why did I let him go away just like that? I keep asking myself the same questions every day.

Every night before I sleep, I sense that he is near. But I have no Idea if he is really here or not. Although I know he will always be here with me. Just not right in front of me. But he is close. Titan always has a way for everything. Yet, if he wanted anything to do with me he would be right here. He wouldn't have left me standing there in the middle of that warehouse. Though, he left me to fend for myself.

I know that he did this for me, but it is killing me knowing he is with my father and not me. My father is probably doing terrible things to Titan that he doesn't want to do. All just to protect me. For me to have a fresh start where I am not on a hit list anymore. I am off the governments radar now. I don't have to run anymore. Although Titan wanted me to go far from here and never look back.

Considering everything he told me and everything he has done for me, I can't seem to find myself to forgive him for leaving me. We could have finished my father off. Never have to worry again. Then run far from here. We would be happy at last. Now neither of us is happy. At least I hope he isn't happy with him...

I don't want this... I just want Titan back...

I want you back,

but we all want things we can't have.

We have to deal with the fact that we can't always have things our way. We have to deal with whats right in front of you.

"Next!" The ticket keeper spoke loudly.

I stepped forward, to the window and smiled lightly.

"Where to, sweets?" She asked.

"Seattle," I answered automatically.

And that is why I am leaving. Titan told me to go and get far as possible. If this is to make him happy, then I'll do it.

She raised an eyebrow up at me and began scrolling through her holographic computer.

"What's in Seattle?" She asked.

I shrugged and said, "Everyone deserves a fresh start somewhere."

She nodded and said, "Well isn't that the truth."

I chuckled as she got the ticket and handed it to me.

"The train leaves in twenty minutes. Ya better hurry now," She said and gave me a delightful smile.

I smiled back and nodded.

"Have a nice day," I turned and rushed off towards the trains.

I rushed through the people, darting in between and around them as I tried to find the correct train.

Who knew I would be able to stop running after all this time. Somewhat a weight has been lifted from my shoulders.

Yet, there is still one weight that hasn't been lifted.

That is Titan.

He is still with my father.

I do not like that one bit.

I made it to where I had to go and handed the guy punching the tickets mine. He met my eyes and smiled.

He was beautiful...

He looked exactly like Titan. Same face, same eyes, same everything.

"Hi" I blushed.

"Hello," He smiled at me, handing me my ticket. Our hands brushed against each other, sending bolts of electricty through my body.

"Titan," I whispered.

"Excuse me?" He asked confusedly.

I looked up at him, looking away from my hands and shook my head.

"Sorry," I said and rushed onto the train, finding my seat.

I knew for a fact that was Titan.

But why is he acting so oddly?

Authors Message: Well.... This is the last chapter.... BUT!!! There is going to be a book two! That's right! I will announce it on my profile here soon so make sure you follow me to keep updated!!! Also, how did you like this chapter? Ash is finally getting that fresh start that him and Titan wanted. Do you think that was Titan punching the tickets? Or was it the Original copy?? *COUGH* *COUGH* Let me know what you guys think in the comment section! And don't forget to vote/share! And of course follow so you guys know when I will be announcing book two! I love you guys thank you so much for liking this so much! You are the best! XoXo