Chapter 9 - Finish Him

Chapter 9

Finish him

Titan's POV

The rain pound onto my car hood. Headlights are in a distance and the radio is blasting. It has been a full month and a half since I sent Ash into hiding. Everything has been going perfect. To perfect that something bad is about to happen. It's like to perfect and you know something is coming. Something bad. You can just feel it in your gut.

Right now, I am driving to the warehouse to see my father. Father told me that Dave is getting suspicious lately. Suspicious that something is going on. But there is a problem, Dave is always suspicious. No matter what. You just have to give him a reason to not to be. And that, that is what I am going to do.

Ash and I have not called it official yet. Considering of what kind of situation he is in. But we have been acting like the perfect couple. We are in that 'Honeymoon' phase still. Which I may add is perfect. Ash is the best thing that has ever happened to me. When I want to taste a certain food, Ash feeds me. That is the only time I can taste anything. At first I did not want him to do that. But now, now I want him too all the time. Food is so good. It makes you want more and makes you moan in your mouth if it is extremely good.

I pulled into the parking garage and got out, making my way into the elevator. I made my way all the way down to the bottom where the lab is. I haven't been here as much. So maybe that is why Dave is getting suspicious. But who knows why Dave is suspicious. No one knows why.

"Hey." I smiled at father. He looked over at me and smiled.

"How was your night?" Father asked.

I shrugged and said, "It was ok. Could be better." I lied from my teeth. I still haven't told him about Ash. Even though he does suspect, I still am keeping it to myself.

We started talking when the lab door slammed open. Father and I snapped our head to the side to look at the door. Dave came stomping in. He has a look to kill. Not like the look I get. I smile when I kill. That is a true fact right there.

Dave came walking over to us, clinching his fist to his sides. I tried to study him, looking how angry he was. My reading shows he is at the top of how pist he is.

"Titan, we need to talk." Dave told me. I nodded and followed him out of the lab, standing in front of the lab doors.

"What is it you want to talk about, Sir?" I asked questionably, trying to keep my cool.

"Remember that gang you killed?" Dave asked me.

I nodded.

"Well, turns out that was not their leader. The leader is a chief agent at FBI headquarters." He informed me. My eyes widen.

"So I killed all those people for nothing?" I asked. Even though I don't care, I still want to be clear what Dave is saying.

"Yes Titan. It was a waste. But not completely. It sent the leader on high alert. Now that we know he is, you need to finish him. Finish what you started." He told me.

"Of course, sir. Where is his file?" I asked. He pulled out his file from his back and handed it to me. I flipped it open and seen a picture of an older guy, late fifties, early sixties.

"I will be on it right away, sir." I said, walking out of the lab, heading up the elevator and to my car. How can the government be so stupid? They should get it right the first time. Then we won't have this problem.

*~*~*~*~*~*

I got out of the car, sliding a gun in my back pocket and knifes in my boots. I slid my pants down and shut the trunk. I walked around the car and up the steps to the chief's town home. I had to dress like one of his agents. He would never suspect me to be the killer robot.

I ringed the doorbell and knocked afterwards. It's always a habit for me to do that. Doorbells are such a weird thing if you ask me. I do not get them what so ever.

The door opened and the chief opened the door, raising an eyebrow.

"Hello, chief. I am so sorry to barge in like this. But our new case has a terrible situation where we can't make a move." I confirmed to him.

He nodded and let me in side. I smiled and slid to the side as he shut the door.

He walked in front of me and said, "Come with me to the office." I nod and followed him along.

I sense something is wrong here. I can smell that he knows I am not one of his agents. I slid my knife out of my boot slowly, and tossed it right at him. He spun around and caught it before it hit him. He threw it back, me dodging it as it flew close to my face.

I grabbed my gun from my back, shooting at him. I ran to the other side, standing beside the book case to take cover. He starts shooting at me. I turned the corner and start shooting. The bullets bounced off of me, hitting the walls.

His eyes widen and he sprinted towards his office. I smiled and flew to the other side, standing in front of him.

"You should know that I am faster than you." I said, hitting him upside the head with my gun. He collapsed to the ground, blood flowing from his head. I smiled and watched the blood flow out like a water hose.

I leaned down and checked for a pulse. Well, he is defiantly dead. But to make sure.

I pointed the gun at the back of his head, and pulled the trigger. The whole wooden floor is covered in blood where he laid. I smiled and pulled out my phone, still looking at the body.

"Did you finish him?" Dave asked as he picked up his phone.

"He is dead for sure. Do you want me taking care of the body?" I asked.

"No Titan. I have people on their way for that. But good work." He responded.

"Thank you, Sir." I told him back.

"I will have another job for you in two days. Until then, have fun." He said and hung up.

I stared at the phone. He is so acting strangely. He is most defiantly not acting himself. Something is about to go down. And I need to find out what that is before it is too late.

Titan (BoyxBoy)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara