Chapter 16 - Why does love have to be so hard?

Authors Message: The video above is what I imagined the dancing to be like! And sorry for a short chapter. I have been so busy with school! Ugh! 

Chapter Sixteen

Why does love have to be so hard?

Titan's POV

I have been training Ash for the past couple weeks. He has been getting quite good at fighting and defiantly using weaponry. I needed to train him just in case something happens and I am not around him. I can't risk having Ash weak and not able to protect himself. Ash needs to learn how to protect himself and protect others in the future. I see Ash going long ways as long as we get the government out of the way so they will not kill him.

I heard music coming from down the stairs. I tilted my head and followed the music. What is Ash doing? I questioned myself as I followed the sound waves.

I walked into the living room and found Ash dancing to some song? What is that song? I looked at the radio, tilting my head again, finding out what song is playing.

"This song." I said and looked over at Ash. He jumped back and screamed.

"Titan!!! Don't do that!" Ash screamed at me.

I grinned and said, "This song is 'Footloose'."

"Have you ever listened to it?" Ash questioned.

I shook my head and said, "No.... But it sounds delightful."

Ash chuckled and walked over to me, grabbing onto my hand.

"Dance with me." He begged as he looked up at me with those 'puppy dog' eyes.

"I do not know how to dance. I never learned how in training." I said, looking into his gorgeous eyes.

"I can teach you." Ash offered.

I nodded and gave a little smile. Ash smiled back and got into place.

"Have you ever seen people dance like in the 84 movie?" He asked me.

I looked up and began to scan through all my memories and files. I came across a movie called 'Footloose'.

I nod my head and said, "I know how to dance now." I studied the file some more and stepped back, doing the dance moves as in the movie.

Ash watched me in complete awe and continued to smile. I grabbed onto Ash's hand and he starts dancing along with me. The room fills with Ash's laughter and giggles, making this weird feeling appear in my stomach once again.

Soon as the music stopped, I pulled Ash into my body, with no room to breathe.

I looked down into his eyes, smiling as Ash trembled beneath my hold. I love how his body reacts towards mine. It is wonderful.

"I think I am in love with a robot." Ash said, not breaking our gaze into each others eyes.

I smiled and said, "I think I am in love with a human."

Ash started chuckling and a blushed formed all the way up to his ears.

I reached up, lifting his chin up with my thumb so he can look at me.

"Ash, I'm serious, I am in love with you." I implied.

"I know, I am in love with you too." Ash responded as he nodded his head.

For some reason my insides felt lost as I said, "We can't be together, it is too dangerous."

Ash pushed away and looked at me in complete shock and hurt.

"So you just use me to have sex with me while protecting me? If so you are doing a hell of a terrible job at protecting me." He spat in complete anger and turned around to walk out of the house.

I reached up and grabbed ahold of his arm, pulling him back towards me.

"You know damn well that is not true. You know I love and care for you but we can not be together. One of us will end up getting killed and I do not want that." I responded with anger.

Ash smacked my hand away and shook his head.

"If you think that, then you obviously don't love me. Because if it was true love, then nothing would stop us being together." He said and turned around, walking out the door. I could feel his sadness as he walked away.

Why does love have to be so hard?