Chapter 10 - Time to Run

Chapter Ten

Time to Run

Titan's POV

I grabbed my target by the hair, throwing him back against the wall. He groaned in pain.

"You know how much I love doing this?" I questioned, sarcastically.

"Please, I don't know why you are doing this. I did no wrong!" He screamed, begging me for his life.

I chuckled and said, "See there is where you are most defiantly wrong my dear friend. You did everything wrong." I grabbed him by the neck and slammed his head into the marble island. I heard a crack and he laid dead on the floor.

I smiled and walked out of the house, and out to my car. I dialed Dave's number on the blue tooth and drove down the street.

"The job is finished, Dave." I told him.

"Good, come back to the warehouse. I need to have a chat with you." He told me.

"May I ask what about?" I questioned.

"Just get your ass down here now." He said and hung up. Now I know this won't be good.

~

I got out of my car and seen Dave waiting by the elevator with two men beside him.

"Who are these lovely fellas?" I asked Dave.

"I have received word that Ash Rowland is still alive. May I ask why that is?" He asked me.

"Well I do not know how that is so, I killed him with my bare hands." I lied. My lying is pretty good I think.

"Then what are these?" He asked, handing me a file. I raised an eyebrow and opened the file. It was a picture of Ash and I kissing at the cabin.

"Who took these?" I asked.

"Well, as you know I was becoming a bit curious with what you have been doing lately. So I had you followed two weeks back." He told me and I clinched my fist. Now I do want to kill him.

"See Dave, there is where you are wrong. I have had people following you as well." I smiled and leaned down to whisper into his ear. "I know about your little drug deal."

I leaned up and his face was fuming.

"Take him out." Dave demanded the two guys beside him. The guys was about to come at me when a gun shot went off and they were shot in the head. I turned to the sound of the gun shot.

It was father.

Sirens went off in the warehouse. I turned back and Dave was gone.

I ran over to father at the other side of the warehouse.

"Father, I did not know you can shoot a gun." I told him in a hurry.

"Just get out of here. NOW!" He screamed at me.

"I am not leaving you." I told him and grabbed onto his hand, about to drag him to my car.

"Titan, I am here to protect you. I will not have you killed. Just go to the cabin, get Ash and run. Don't stop at all. Just run." He told me.

"Father, you don't even understand. You are human. I need to protect you and Ash. You two mean everything to me."

"I can protect myself, Titan. The government came seeking me because I was one of the top marines in my years. I know how these people think and work. If you don't get out of here now, they will kill you and Ash. Now run!" He screamed the last part of me.

I don't know what is happening because I felt.....Sad?

I gave father a tight hug and ran to my car. The elevator door opened and I turned back to see Father gone. How did he disappear that fast?

I grabbed my gun and started shooting the guards in the elevator. I got in my car and zoomed off. The rest of them started shooting at my car. Thank god this car is bulletproof.

I am coming for you, Ash.