Chapter 22 - Watch the Road

Authors message: warning sexual content ahead. Watch the road! Hahaha I'm dying right now at the chapters name. God that was cheesy. Ok enjoy the sexual chapter. I'm done here *goes back hiding in my closet.*

Ash's POV

We have been on the road for a few hours and I can't keep my mind of the things that we are about to do. Titan told me that we are going to need to plan a way in to see my real father. It won't be easy, but it's something that we are going to do. We have to do it. I need to know why he wants me dead. I never done anything to him so why is he trying to kill me?

"Are you awake?" Titan asked me. I looked over at him, even though I couldn't really see his face that well considering it's dark. I nodded and said yeah.

Titan pulled me over close as possible to him and place a kiss on my lips, making me moan.

"Titan.." I begged and pushed him away. "Watch the road" I added. I could sense that he was smirking at me making me blush.

"I'm horny" he said, making me choke.

Titan started laughing, making me smack his arm. "You're driving. What do you expect me to do about that?!" I yelled at him in frustration.

"You could give me road head." Titan suggested making me laugh at the way he said that. He is so calm about it, it's so unreal.

I didn't even say anything. I just leaned down and unzipped his pants, as his hard erection popped out. Well.... He really was horny.

I could feel his eyes watching me, making me shout in frustration once again.

"Watch the road!" I demanded making him groan and look back at the road.

I licked the tip of his head, making him moan instantly. I smirked and took his member fully into my mouth and began to suck.  I felt Titans hand glide down my back and cup my ass, making me jump in surprise. He chuckled one again. This robot is awfully hyper at the moment.

I smirked and chuckled, sending vibrations on his member and sending a loud manly moan from his mouth. Mission accomplished. I said in my head.

Before he could hit his climax I stopped and looked around us, seeing we were driving through the mountains and the back roads. I slid down my pants and placed my knees on each side of Titans hips.

"What are you doing?" He asked me.

I smirked and said, "Shut up and drive."

I placed my self on his member, making the both of us moan. He slid off my shirt, making me fully exposed and naked to the outside world.

"Fuck, you're so right Ash." He moaned and placed one of his hands at my waist. I leaned down and began to suck on his neck, sending another moan from his mouth.

"Ash" Titan moaned. I nibbled on his ear lobe as my hands slid under his shirt, gliding all over his abs and up his chest until I found his nipples. I began to pinch them, making him moan to my name once again.

I have to please this robot the best as possible. If he is horny, I'll give him much as pleasure as possible.

"Oh fuck, Ash. I'm going to cum!" He shouted and I felt him began to shake a little as he hit full ecstasy and came inside of me. I continued to move until his orgasam was over, making me smirk at the work that I've done.

He placed his lips on mine and but down on my lip, making me moan.

"God I love you so much." He told me as he pulled away.

I blushed and said, "I love you more." I lifted my self off of him and pulled up my pants and pulling up Titans as well, zipping him up.

I laid my head on his leg and took a deep exhausted sigh. Titans hands slid through my hair and untangling the tangled pieces.

"Goodnight baby." Titan whispered to me before darkness took over.