Chapter 32 - Cover Up

Authors Message: Hi my beautiful love bugs! I am so sorry it took me so long to update. I have been incredibly busy with school. Also with this project I had to do with Child development. Yeah, I had to take care of a crying baby... I named her Beyonce so that was a plus (; But I had no sleep when I had her, so I spent the past two days sleeping when I got home from school xD I am sorry if this chapter is a little short, I did it for a reason which you'll find out soon enough! So enjoy the chapter! Don't forget to vote, comment and etc!

Warning... DO NOT HATE ME FOR THIS OR I'LL CRY

Titan's POV

"Titan," the voice that I did not want to hear spoke.

"President," I greeted hatefully.

He gave me one of his 'fake' smiles and walked into my apartment, looking around like he has never seen this place before. Yet, he has. Numerous of times.

"I had received word that you have returned to your home," The president stated.

I looked over at him and chuckled. "I was wondering when someone was going to talk. They would do anything to get to talk to you, ya know?"

He smirked and nodded. His eyes wondered around the room some more before landing on the couch. He took a seat and propped his feet up on the coffee table.

"Sure, make your self at home." I rolled my eyes dramatically.

He chuckled and looked straight ahead, not looking at me at all. What is he up to?

"Remember when you were first created and they made you my body guard. You would do anything to protect me?" The president asked, finally making eye contact. I sensed a hint of sadness making my eyebrows furrow.

"Yes, I remember." I responded confusedly.

He blushed and nodded. Blushed? What is going on?

"Do you remember the nights we would spend here, making love on this couch in front of the fireplace?" He asked me, hoping I would remember.

I gulped. I nodded slowly, looking away from him as the memories passed through my head.

There was a ding coming from the elevator, signaling the president was here. I smiled bright and got up from the couch, walking over to him.

"Hey," He smiled back and placing his lips on mine.

"How was your day?" I asked as I lead him into the kitchen so I could prepare our dinner.

"It was exhausting. I have been to so many meetings today that I think this is one also," He laughed sarcastically.

I turned to him and raised an eyebrow. "Oh really? Would you like to take this in your office so I can bend you over in your own desk in the oval office?" I winked seductively.

He smirked and said, " You do that, we may go all night long."

I laughed and continued to prepare our dinner.

I snapped back to reality and anger grew widely. "Get the hell out," I demanded, pointing towards the door.

He chuckled and got up, walking over to me.

"Titan, you know you felt what I felt. I could sense it. You don't know this but you was created to love also. Just like a regular human. I know you fell in love with me, just like I fell in love with you. Why do you think you got angry just now?" I looked at him in even  more anger. Why is he doing this to me?

"You're lying!" I shouted at him, anger taking over me.

He shook his head and stepped closer; him taking my hands in his as he looked me in the eyes.

"Do you feel that?" He asked me.

I gulped and shook my head, which was a complete lie. I do feel something.

"Remember that night when you said that you never wanted to see me again because you found out that Ash was my son?" He asked me. I should have never lied to Ash.... I knew this whole time and told him nothing of it.

"It kills me every single day that I have to lie to him that I did not know that you was his father. I love Ash, not you." I implied.

"You think you love him. You are just using him as a cover up. I know you still love me just like I love you." He said as he shook his head.

"Get the fuck out!" I shouted and pushed him back, sending him flying backwards. He landed on the coffee table, making the glass shatter.

My eyes widen and I stood there in shock. He groaned and rubbed his back, signaling that I hurt him. That never happened when I was angry...

He looked up at me with pleaded eyes. "I wanted to kill Ash because he took you from me... But I know you are happy with him and your happiness means the world to me. If it takes me sitting back and watching you fall deeper for him then so be it. I just want you happy." He said before walking towards the elevator.

I couldn't move, I couldn't do anything but stay in the same spot.

"Don't forget that I will always love you, Titan." He said before leaving inside the elevator.

I felt a tear fall from my eye, making me confused. Why am I crying?

Does this mean what he said was true? Is Ash really just a cover up?

When did my life get so complicated?