Chapter 19 - Father of the Year

Authors Message: NEW CHAPTER!!!! YAYAYAYAY!!! I am honestly so excited for this chapter, and I don't know why. This story is starting to get to where a lot of questions are answered that you all must have been wondering. So stay tuned! ^-^ don't forget to vote, comment and whatever. Enjoy this chapter lovelys!

Chapter Nineteen

Father of the year

Titan's POV

The two guys came running for me, hoping to end everything right here. But that is not going to take place today, nor never. Soon as they got close enough, I jumped up and they ran right towards the Alligators. The one guy started to get attacked while the other ran back, not bothering going any closer to the gators. I landed back on the ground and turned my head right at the guy.

I walked over to him before he can pull his gun out of his holster. I picked him up my his neck and held him above me.

"Who sent you?" I asked demandingly.

"You should know who sent us, Titan! He screamed out, trying to get out of my hold but he was failing miserably.

"What does Dave want with me?" I questioned the nervous man beneath my fingertips.

"He doesn't want you, Titan. He wants Ash Rowland." I raised an eyebrow in confusion. Why is Dave so interested in him for? I read his file, why would he want him dead for creating a cure?

"Why?" I asked bitterly.

He started to panic and squirm more. I looked back and the gators were getting closer. I turned back to the man and asked him the same question again. This time it was a warning.

"Those gators look awful hungry for some flesh." I pointed out.

"I don't know, Titan! I swear!" He screamed out. I looked into his eyes to see if he was lying. I started to analyze him when I felt the gator snapped at my leg, biting into piece of metal. I looked down at my leg and spotted the leg of my jeans ripped and my skin hanging off, showing the metal under my leg.

Fuck.

I started to walk so the gators would leave us alone before I put the squirming guy out cold. I lifted my jeans and the skin was hanging of just by a thread.

"Son of a bitch." I said and placed the skin back on it's original spot and took of my shirt, wrapping it around my leg so the skin will heal up.

I started to follow Ash's tracks so I can find him and see if he is in any sign of danger.

Ash's POV

I was standing here for the past five minutes looking at the file and in total shock of what I am seeing.

How is this even possible? Why would he want me dead because of this? I don't understand what is happening. How couldn't i've not known this? Did Dave leave this here because he knew I would come back for the weapons?

I closed the file and had enough of what I was seeing. I let out an irritated sigh and packed up the weapons, tossing the bag over my shoulder and turned around to walk out of the room.

I instantly pulled my gun out and faced it at the man that I considered was Dave. He smirked and pushed himself off the doorway.

"I'm guessing you discovered the file, correct?" He asked.

"What the fuck do you want from me, Dave?" I said, clenching onto the handgun even harder.

He looked at the gun in my hands and rolled his eyes before a chuckle escaped him.

"You see Ash, I have gotten special orders from sir himself. I can kill you right here right now if I wanted too. But what is the fun in all of that?" I clinched my teeth together, holding back all the anger that I had.

"You're right, Dave. What would be the fun in killing me, when I can kill you?" I asked and pulled the trigger.

The bullet landed right in his shoulder, sending an eruption of groans and screams from his mouth.

I chuckled and shook my head.

"You see, I am not the Ash that you think I was before Titan took me into hiding. I am not the 'scared' little boy who won't pull the trigger. I am the boy who will shoot you right in plain sight and won't give two shits what they have to say."

I seen a shadow by the door, making me look up to see who it was.

Titan.....

A shirtless and very appealing Titan.

"Hey." I smiled and put the gun down.

Titan looked down at Dave and smirked. "That's my boyfriend."

I froze. What?

He looked up at me and smiled with pleasure. I smiled back and looked down at a very painful Dave.

Titan bent down and grabbed Dave by the collar of his shirt, bringing him inches from his face.

"You are going to tell me what you want with Ash and you are going to tell me now or you die right here." Titan demanded.

Dave looked up at me and smirked before saying, "Why don't you ask your boyfriend."

Titan looked over at me in confusion. I sighed and handed him the file. He pushed Dave down, sending a groan from him. Titan started to flip through the file and his head tilted to the side, before looking back up at me.

"Your biological father is the president."