Chapter 7

KatePOV.

I woke up and Daniel wasn't there. He left me a note saying that he went to school and left me something to eat downstairs.

I walked in the bathroom to take a shower. Taking a 50 minute shower. Thinking about what is going to happen when I go to my auntie house.When I got out I wrapped a towel around me and walked in the room and put on some jogging pants and a crop top sweater with some Uggs and I straightened my hair to put on my bucket hat.

My phone began to ring.

..Ringtone . .

You ain't gotta turn the lights off live em' all on we gone get it poppin' til the morning then I'm gone faded cause blazin' something strong-

I looked at the caller id and it was my auntie. I hung up you really think I'm bout to talk to you after you called me a hoe and everything bitch please.

I'm gone get my shit and leave.

I walked downstairs and seen Daniels mom on the sofa with her work uniform on.

She was drinking coffee reading the newspaper.

"Hey baby girl." she said looking over her reading glasses. She is so funny when you get to know her.

"Hey mama." I said covering my mouth noticing I didn't even brush my teeth.

"What happened last night I read the note y'all left." She said looking at me then sipped her coffee.

"Oh yeah my cuzin got in to a severe car accident and had to be rushed in the surgery room." I said looking at her.

"Oh really I'm so sorry for you maybe I could make cookies and get well basket for him." She said getting up and grabbing her keys.

"That would be nice." I walked back up the stairs then she stopped me.

"And baby girl you can stay here for a while til you on your feet...because I know that was not the whole story." When she said that I gasped because she knew what I think she knew and I didn't even tell Daniel yet.

"Thank you...see you later." I said smiling then looking away before heading back up the stairs.

"Anytime." she said before leaving out.

I went in the room to the bathroom and brushed my teeth.

Grabbing my keys and heading out the door. I locked up the house and went to my car.

Then I seen Joshua. (He is the one that was in her bed that night with Mya.)

"Hey...Kate right." He said walking towards me.

I turned around mean mugging him because I still don't like him.

"Yeah ...and" I said mean mugging him still.

"You know we still haven't hung out together yet." He said smiling.

"Boy you have no chill you sitting here fucking my cuzin in my bed then you gone want me to hang out with you...come on nah you got some bad timing I swear now get the fuck before my boyfriend come beat you up." I said putting the key in the car door to unlock but he stopped me.

"Look I don't know why I'm even trying with you...all I know is that I'm sorry and I didn't know that that was your fucking room...I'm trying to be nice but you acting like a bitch damn it's not like I'm the one who did it on purpose." He said letting my hand go.