Chapter 14

Daniel POV.

By the time I woke up I was smelling food from the kitchen.

I got up went to the bathroom took a shower , dried of, washed my face and brush my teeth I walked out the bathroom into the room and Kate had sat my food on the dresser.

She was sitting on the bed.

"Good morning" she said looking at then back at the TV.

"Good morning bae." I said walking to her and kissed her forehead.

She made me some grits, eggs, bacon, and two hash browns.

"I didn't know you could cook like the ." I said sitting next to her eating my food.

"Yeah you don't know a lot of things about me." She said smiling then looking at my lips.

"I know you love me." I said with my mouth full of food.

"I know you love me two...hurry up and get dress we have to go some where." She said kissing my cheek and getting up off the bed.

"Where we going ." I said raising my eyebrows as I finished the rest of my food.

"Oh well Layla needs a check up and her birthday was yesturdayand she spent it with her friends now she spending it with her mommy." She said getting undressed.

I smiled at her then went to the dresser.

"Wait I don't have no clothes.?" I said looking at her change.

She handed me a bag of clothes.

"Oh yeah I had brought you some clothes because well you were not going to come behind me wearing the same thing from yesterday." She said then we both bust out laughing.

She came by me and gave me a hug I hugged her back then squeezed her butt making her slap me in my chest playfully.

"Alright you get dressed I'm bout to get Layla have to be at the doctor at 1:20pm.

Time 11:30pm

Brooklyn/Kate POV

I took Layla to her bathroom in her room and we had on matching outfits. We both wore a lime green polo shirt with a pink horse on it. We had on some dark denim jeans and pink and lime green sandals. I put us on some matching earrings and bracelets.

"Aww that's so cute you two looking the same." Daniel said smiling leaning on the entrance of the door.

He was looking so sexy in the outfit that I bought him.

He had on the same shirt as us and some tan cargo pants with all black and lime green 11'.