chapter 26*final*

2years later.

Kate POV.

Her favorite is light blue so I put on some light blue shiny heel and my hair curly wearing my black dress that hang of the shoulders and is long sleeve.

Layla walked in my room.

"Are you doing good mom." She said walking in closing the door behind me.

"Yeah it just hurt becuase I never thought she would go this early." I said putting on my makeup seeing thelat I was crying.

"I know she will be missed I just can't believe shes just gone mom like why her." She said putting her head in her hands.

"Its going to be okay I can't believe she's gone right now either..is everybody dressed." I said rubbing her back.

"Yeah I told Jayden wear a light blue tie and josiah came she's wearing a light blue dress with black heels." She said getting up off the bed. We are in New Orleans and I booked a hotel for the funeral.

At the funeral

Wow who would have ever thought I would be standing right in front of my best friend lifeless cold body. They were calling people up to say their last words and I wasn't going to just sit I had to say something.

I walled up to the podium adjusting the mic.

"Hi, my name is Kate. Kate Boldwinn and some of you may not know me and some of you do but y'all don't know me the way monica knew see. You see I was in a bad relationship to where I meet Monica and she helped me along the way.we been through a lot and trust me it was a lot only me and her can handle together. She made me the strong person I am today and told her the last we saw each other that I will never forget her and I will try my best to visit. I gave her a scrapbook it can show you pictures from the day we met til now and when I say she was my best friend its a lie she is my sister the sister I could ever with for she was funny caring and protective. She is a person that I was never forget. She is a person that I will always have in mind. She is my best friend and I love her and the person that took her away from me I hope he root in prison and in hell because he took the person that was most important to me." That was all I had to say. I went by the open casket and broke down not believing what is happened hoping it was a bad dream.

"I love you big M." I said then sitting back by Layla and the rest seeing them crying.

The brought the casket to the grave and lowered it to the bottom.

"She will never ever be forgoting." I said to myself.

Every body were gone except me people probably thought I was crazy but I don't care. This is something that hit me harder than ever.

I played next to her gave talking about all the fun things we did together.

To me she was talking back to me laughing with . I would do anything to get her back with me and I mean anything.

Days mouths years passed.

Well I still visit Monica grave every year and holiday or when I want to vent. I moved to New Orleans close to my grand kids. Yes I'm 62 and Jayden and Josiah a child its a girl and her name is Monica Lopez and she look just like monica its crazy.

Layla and August still together matter a fact they are married and they have twins Aaliyah and Alaina they look the same and I always have them visit me.

Oh yeah me and Kevin got back together he said that Daniel was locked up for good he even got pictures. I thought it was funny. We live in the westbank and were doing good.

But I have to go now my grand kids or here. Bye.