chapter 19

Daniel POV.

"We gone get through this today is the day." Noah said patting my on my back .

"I know I'm just nervous I never did this before." I said pacing back and forth think if I might say the wrong thing or fall while walking to the front.

"Man wipe your face you sweating bricks." Noah said throwing me a napkin.

"Really its that bad." I said wiping my face.

"Yup."

Kate POV.

"Girl you look so beautiful...everything is so nice."Monica said fixing my makeup.

"Thank you I'm just a little nervous...I never got married before." I said standing up so the lady can tighten up my dress.

"Well don't be to nervous because I don't need you to sweat off my art work off ." she said as the lady came from behind me to her and tighten up her dress.

All right ladies and gentalmen it time to take your seat and let the groom then maid of honor and best man to come out.

A nice smooth song played as everybody got in their places.

Then Usher came were the preacher stand. Letting me know that its my turn to come out. Usher stated singing. Then the curtains opened up and I had a smile on my face and began walking.

There goes my baby
(oo girl look at you)
You don't know how good it feels to call you my girl
There goes my baby
Loving everything you do
Oo girl look at you