Chapter 23

"Alright alright alright...Layla this is your mother."

"Tell me something I don't know." She said looking at Daniel in disguise from his lies.

"Layla chill out fuck she ain't dead as you can see I also set her up for killing Shannie... Which is why she been out of your lives for the passed 15 years but I didn't mean to it just I didn't want that girl to have my baby and comes to find out the baby was for Noah." He said looking at her.

"Which is why he's not here because we got a divorce after that." I said looking him .
He is so lucky I don't feel like fighting for the first time.

"Yeah and I'm sorry for everything." He said hold Kate hand with them fake tear coming down his face.

"Save that shit for someone else I'm done completely don't bother me unless its dealing with my kids cause they coming with me." Kate said I was to buck she is my baby always sticking up for her self.

"Yeah dad I want to go with her we out for the summer and layla graduated so I'm staying with her." Jayden said.

Daniel POV.

"Wait a minute wait one minute who said that you taking my kids." I said looking at Kate.

"Um me you not keeping my kids nigga you can visit and layla is not yours. She I for Michael so stop giving your self credit..these are my kids oh yeah another thing watch your back cause this ain't the last you seen of me." Kate said looking at me the brushing passed me. I was in rage first of all she not going to leave me second she not taking my kids so Imma show her who is really big a bad.

Layla POV.

I told Nicka to come with me , my mom ,Jayden and Josiah to my mom as house.

I don't know who the man is the was driving but he was cite and holding my momma hand.

We pulled up to a condo and it was big.

"Excuse not to be rude but who or you and how did you and my mom meet.?" I asked the man but my mom a answered.

"Layla, Jayden, Josiah, and Nicka this is my boyfriend kevin he is a police officer that works at the jail I was at."
We all gasped.

"Do you really like my momma or are you just tryna get in her pants." He laughed at first the looked back at me.

"No I'm sure somebody would try hard for 15 years and three months just to get in her pants...you mom is a beautiful lady and deserves a better life."
He said looking at all of us.

We all got out the car and walked in the house its was nice.

"Um Kevin how many bedrooms and bathroom they got.?" I asked looking at him.

"6bed 6in a half bathrooms. Pick any room you like." He said smiling.

We all ran to find what room we wanted.

Kate POV.

"Kevin um can I talk to you for a minute." I said looking at him.

He grabbed my hand and led me to the couch and sat me on his lap.

"What's wrong baby." He said wrapping his arms around me.

"Nothings wrong I just wanted to say thank you..you really helped me a lot through everything.. I just wanted to say your amazing for that." I said kissing his lips the our kiss deepened and we kept going.

"Y'all so nasty I know y'all got a room in this big house." Layla said looking at us folding her arms.

We all started laughing. I got up and walked to the kitchen.