Tom ~ Same Hotel pt.1

My family and I are on a summer trip which i don't rlly want to be at. I don't find beach, pools and summer joyful at all so I don't except anything interesting to happen during it.
It's the first day of the trip, late afternoon and we get ready to spend time outside.
The only thing I was excited for cuz i may buy smth new.
As soon as we reach stores mom and dad follow me around as i enter the each one I find interesting. My parents meet known ppl of theirs and head to the near cafe for a while so i'm free to look over the stores without need to hurry. I leave my bags of things to them and get in my way.
I remind myself I want to buy new badges for my collection and i finally find the store where there're lots of them even for sale!
The store has long hallway both sides left and right of which, have boxes full of different badges. I go in and start taking a look at the boxes in left. There're few kids in there who leave so I go further to take a look at other ones too while there's empty space.
As I'm still looking the badges I see a group of 4/5 guys coming in the store. I try not to give attention I'm almost done, just one more box, then I'll leave.
The problem is more people strat to come, no empty space around the cash, no one waits outside. I decide to look again at the badges in the box. I see another hand approaching also the same box but sightly touches my hand. I feel someone gets close behind me and with my peripheral vision i can see it's a guy with a hat. He literally touches my hand so i turn around facing the cash pretending I don't notice cuz it may be a mistake of him but NO. He stays behind me i can feel him really close and slightly touches my butt but it's like he tries not to be noticible. I get so nervous and soon after I pay, i walk out of the store without even looking back. I go to my parents and sit next to them, order a drink and wait to see the guy to go out of the store. Not long ago he does and damn it, he's so cute. I wish to have given him a look at him at least but I sigh and get the thought in my mind "Who cares, I'm not gonna see him again anyway".
Back in the hotel I take a shower and get ready to go for dinner with my parents.
We walked in the hotel's restaurant full of food and yes I'm excited cuz of course delicious food is what can keep my mood up during this trip. After I'm done getting my food we choose a table and sit down. Mom and dad ask me about how I'm feeling and no way just about to answer I see the guy entrying the restaurant with a group of ppl. I stare at him to make sure it's him and I excuse my parents saying I need to go to bathroom. I walk fast so the guy won't see me. I wash my hands, look at the mirror and say to myself: "It's better him to see me somehow." So I take a deep breath and head back. It's not like I can hide for long cuz it's seems the guy is in the same hotel.
I can see where the guy sits from my table and not long ago he notices me and smiles. We're ready to leave the restaurant as I walk behind my parents . I get courage to look at him and we make eye contact.
I get ready for bed but I can't really sleep. His cute face is all in my mind..