Tom ~ School camp (smut) pt. 2

Tom's Pov:

During the way back we decide Y/n will join others first, saying she was in showers and if someone asks me I'll say I was alone in the forest. When we back we check for counselors. There's no one so we go immediately in our tents to change clothes. In few minutes a counselor notices I'm back and wants to talk to me. I go out of the tent and he informs me the teacher has searched for me. I lie I was alone in forest overthinking bout my ex. He says he hopes I'm better but next time to inform someone. I nod and he tells me he's gonna prepare a tent for me. I can't tell him not to do it, bcs it'd be suspicious if I say I wanna share a tent with Y/n so I just agree. But suddenly before he goes I get an idea of having my tent in area where I'll be alone so I can spend time with Y/n there eventually. I ask him if there's chance for that pretending I'm not dealing well with my buddies after the situation with my ex. He's not sure at first but eventually accepts. Then I go to get my things and when my tent is ready I put them there. I go for a shower and join others in activities. After eating we surround around a campfire where I get the chance to tell Y/n to come near the showers in 5 minutes.

Tom's Pov:

I'm already waiting Y/n when I see her approaching.
-"Hi"- I say.
- "Hi"- she answers.
- "Did anyone ask u bout where u were?"
- "Yes and I said as we decided"- she answers.
I nod and we both stay quiet till I catch her eyes and get closer to her. I kiss her then I drag her in one of the shower cabins. We keep kissing as I grabs her ass and pull her closer.
- "Y/n I like you" - I confess to her.
- "Oh...you mean..- She says but I cut her off:
- "I mean idk for when we were younger but I like you for real now.."
- "Are you sure it's not just to forget your ex?" - she asks which gets me mad a bit as I explain I don't give a fck bout her.
- "We can try"- she answers and I accept this for now. I hug her and we kiss ones again. I tell her where my tent is before she goes back to the campfire.

Y/n's Pov:

As I'm with others near the campfire I feel bad for answering Tom that way. I feel the need to see him and to show him I'm sure for our relationship. I tell others I'll go in my tent but I go to Tom's instead, to check if he's sleeping. As I expected he wasn't. He lets me in and I sit next to him. Then I apologize for my answer but I find it hard to explain bcs as I'm talking his hand is on my tight, carresing it. I try not give to attention but I see him licking his lips. I get quiet and he suddenly stops.
- "Yeah I get it for sure" - he says as he moves a bit. Then I feel even worse bcs he gets me wrong.
- "No Tom, I - I just" - I can't even explain seeing him uspet so I go straight closer to him and kiss him.
- "I mean I like you too Tom, it's obvious"- i say.
He nods as he asks me to sit in between his legs. He hugs me from behind as I lean on his shoulder. He's really touchy and his hands can stay still. I'm sitting with them wrapped around my waist as he's carresing my belly. Then pulls me tighter to him. He starts kissing my neck slowly, then my ear. He moves his hands on my boobs as he's pressing them trough my shirt. Then he slides his hands under it and I let him take it off, then my bra. I lean back on his shoulder as he keeps kissing my neck while squeezing my boobs. Then his hand goes down but I have my legs closed. He tries to touch my inner thighs as I slowly spread them. He slides his hands under my pants and touches around my private area. Then I help him to pull them down and my underwear. I feel his fingers on my clit as he touches it gently. His moving goes faster as I'm squirming. The more he touches the more I spread my legs. Then he inserts a finger inside my vagina as I leave out a moan. Then second one and starts moving them. I start touching my clit as his fingers are going in and out of my vagina and his other hand is pressing on my boobs. I feel juices coming out as I'm close and I reach orgasm in seconds as I squeeze my legs tight having his hand in between them. Then I turn around facing him as he pulls down his baggy jeans till his knees. I remove his shirt and kiss his lips as I'm stroking his dick. I move to kissing his neck as he's breathing heavily. I go down kissing his upper body then his abs as I'm licking them. I reach his dick and I lick the tip. I look at his eyes before I take his member in my hand and start kissing all over the shaft, then his balls. He ruins his hands in my hair. Then I start licking up and down the shaft, then his balls again teasing him.
- "Y/n..please"- he begs me to take it in my mouth. Seeing him this way makes me wet again as I immediately put his dick in my mouth and start sucking it. In a minute he pulls up my head and slides on a condom. He has me sit in his lap and slowly slides his dick in my vagina. I try to move but his dick is so hard and it hurts a bit. He places his hands on my ass pressing it as I'm moving slowly. Suddenly he starts swapping my ass as he pulls my butt cheeks up and down, showing me he wants me to move faster already. He starts sucking on my boobs and this helps me relax as I feel it easier to move. He keeps pushing my hips as I'm already moving when he suddenly lays down on his back.
-"I can't hold it Y/n.." - he says before he starts moving his hips so fast and my boobs start bouncing hard. I moan out his name as he's groaning. Suddenly I feel pressure in my vagina and I roll my eyes of pleasure. I try not to be louder but he's thirsting in me deep and hard as I'm trying to hold myself on him.
- "Aghh" - he groans out as he's moving fast when suddenly I squirt and his dick is pulled out of my vagina. The stream keeps coming out on his abs as I'm still on top of him, touching my clit. He strokes his dick as he watches me. Then he gets up sitting and I grab his dick and put it inside of my vagina again. I immediately strat jumping on it as my hands are on his shouldes. My boobs are bouncing as he tries to suck them. Suddenly he grabs my ass, pressing it up and down really hard as I'm moving faster.
- "Yes Y/n.. Aghh yeess"- he groans out when his legs start shaking and he pushes my ass hard deep down as he has me stay still, feeling his dick throbbing deep in my vagina as he cums. His face is all red as hugs me repeating how awesome it was. We rest up and get dressed before he sends me quietly to my tent.

School camp Day 3 ~ Last day

Tom's Pov:

During today's activities I try to be near Y/n as much as possible. Suddenly one of the help counselors comes. I see Y/n goes to talk to him. They smile at each other and I can't stay here anymore and go in my tent. I think she's gonna play with me as my ex. Suddenly I hear Y/n calls out my name, wanting me to open my tent. I tell her to leave but she stays next to the tent so I decide to let her in. I look down mad. She asks me what's happening and eventually explains to me, that help counselor is a guy her bestie has a crush on and he asked bout her bestie's number. I understand and apologize as look at her. She comes and kisses me and I kiss her back. Then have her sit in my lap as I wrap my hands around her waist. She kisses my neck before she grabs my hands and places them on her boobs. I gulp nervously as I strat pressing them slowly. She moans my name which gets me. I feel growing a boner already when she stops and tells me to meet again tonight. I agree and smile at her before she leaves.

Time Skips ~ Late afternoon

Tom's Pov:

It's still afternoon but I'm already excited I'll have Y/n in my tent later tonight when a counselor wants to talk to me. He tells me that while we eating they'll prepare a small celebration since it's the last day here for my class. And they will use the area around my tent since it's empty. I can't believe I'm this unlucky. I nod and get ready for dinner. After eating we all gather in the area getting ready to realise lanterns. Soon music is on and I go near Y/n and we decide to sneak out. I leave first and go to her tent and in a few minutes she comes. We close the tent and she sits straight in my lap as we're kissing. I want to see her boobs already so I take off her shirt then I unlock her bra. I grab and squize them hard. She removes my shirt and kisses my neck. Then we both help each other get undressed as I have Yin my lap again as we're just in our underwear. I grab her ass and start pressing it as she leaves quiet moans. Suddenly she starts moving slowly. Then she places her pussy on my already hard dick and start rubbing it while kissing me. She rubs it hard as she parts of the kisses and moans. I grab her hips and help her move as I see she enjoys it. I rip of her panties and pull out my member. She grabs my hand, places it on her clit and starts rubbing it on my fingers. Her moves turn into jumping with her boobs bouncing as she's moaning loudly. Seeing her this way makes me go crazy and I immediately get the urge to fuck her. I have her lay on her stomach. I grab her hips and lift her ass up as I am on my knees. I slide on a condom and insert my dick straight inside her wet vagina. I start thirsting deep as she's moaning. I press hard her butt cheeks, making them all red. She moans loudly as I start slapping her ass. She touches her clit as I feel juices from her vagina. I see her hand speeds up and she starts squeezing her legs when she cums leaving out a loud moan and fells on her stomach. Then I lay next to her as I have her lay on one side. I grab her from behind and slide my dick inside of her vagina again. I wrap one of my hands around her waist then I reach out her boobs. I play with them as I'm thrusting in her. She strats moaning louder and mumbling when she closes her eyes and I can feel streams on my dick coming out from her vagina but I keep it deep in her. I keep thrusting when i feel pressure in my dick. Then i pull out and go on top of her in between her legs bcs I want to feel her body against mine. I rub and carrese my dick around her asshole and vagina. She starts moaning wanting me to put it inside when she grabs it and tries to do it herself. Then I slide my dick inside of her and I lean to kiss her as she places her hands on my back. I start pounding as I'm sucking her neck. She wraps her legs around my hips. I start thrusting faster and deeper as sounds of my balls hitting her hole are all around the tent. Suddenly, I feel my dick pulsate. I push my dick inside as deep as I can as I feel the pressure in it insecreas. I can't help it but groan loudly. I pull out and remove the condom. Then I stoke my dick and cum on her belly. I lay next to her and we hug and touch each other till we rest up. Then we get dressed and decide to join others as I go first.

--------

Y/n's Pov:

During the summer Tom's ex tries to get him back but he didn't give attention to her. Our relationship is already serious and we have even an anniversary.

End-