Bill ~ Bullied (smut) pt. 2

Saturday morning ~

Y/n's Pov:

I send my bestie to the front door bcs later on she'll have to go out with her mom but I couldn't tell her how I feel bout Bill. As I'm about to go back to my room my parents tell me they're going to the near neighborhood for work and they might be late. I nod and go straight in my bed, ready to spend a perfect day by myself.
Eventually I end up watching a serial. It's already afternoon when I hear some strange noises near my block entrance. At first I don't give a attention but I hear smth smashes on my window. I go there and see trough it and notice a group of guys throwing things. I immediately notice it's Bill's friends. It has happened before so I just go back in my bed. Soon they start calling out my name and i can't just let it go bcs my neighbors will get annoyed. I'm not sure what to do and I text my bestie but she doesn't answer. I'm active and have followers on insta so I just start a live, then I open the window. I see ppl join but I realize i don't really have someone who can come and help. In 30 minutes the bell rings and I think it's a neighbor. I stop the live and go to open the door. I see it's Bill's buddy who gave me a hickey that day. I think he's one of the group who throws things but before I can close the door he tells me he was in my live and immediately came to help. I let him in but just near the entrance door.

Bill's POV:

I'm outside with my gf and some buddies. I keep checking Y/n's insta in case she posts smth with her bf. There's nothing till suddenly she starts live which I join immediately. I see my buddies who I sent earlier to keep an eye around Y/n's place if she brings her bf there. I try to understand what's happening but my gf keeps and eye on me.
- "What's so interesting that u watching?" - my gf asks me as she reaches out and tries to take my phone. This gets me pissed off:
- "Wth u think u doing.. touching my things.???!!.. I'mma leave"- I say as I stand up. She tries to stop me so I just hug her saying everything is fine and I just have to go. Then I leave and see Y/n's live is stopped. I go straight to her place but as I'm walking almost reaching it, I see the guy I had fight with enters her place which means this bitch lets him. "So he's her bf..this can't be"- I say to myself as I run up to her door but before I could ring the bell my buddies who I sent around her house come calling out my name.
- "Rats, when did tf I tell you to throw things on her place?"- I ask them.
- "But we used to do this before, what's the problem now??" - they ask me and start complaining as I just tell them to get away from my face. At this moment Y/n opens the door and I see that fking rat standing behind her. I run up to them:
-" So you're her bf huh" - I say to him when I'm already inside the house.
- " Obviously and as u can see I'm here to protect her from u and ur shit"- he says confidently.
- "Ahaha oh really?? Show me how u do it then!! Show me!!" - I say as I punch him.
- "So u wanna fight again? Alright then!!". - he says before he punches me back.
- "Again??" - Y/n asks confused.
But I'm already mad enough and I hit him again. Both grapple each other and roll on the floor for a couple of minutes as Y/n tries to dissolve us.
- "M-my parents are back"- she says suddenly and we both immediately get up when we realize she lies so we can stop.
- "I was here to help" - that rat says as he leaves.
- "You can leave too"- Y/n says and doesn't even look at me.
- " Is that idiot really ur bf??" - i ask her.
- "You're not better! Creeping around my house with those guys.. Just leave already!!" - she says.
- "Y/n let me explain. I wasn't here even" - I start off but I see she puts on her hood. "So u don't even look at me how to tell u?" - I ask her but she doesn't say anyth and stays still. I put on my hood too and go closer to her. She lifts her head up a bit then I get the chance.
- "I'm not sure if this is a proof but..-" I say then lean and kiss her as we both with ours hoods on.

Y/n's POV:

After the guy who gave me hickey leaves it's me and Bill. I tell him to leave also. I point out what he did, thinking he was with those guys around my house but he denies. I feel confused and I put on my hood to hide my face. I just want him to leave so I can clear my mind and I stay quiet. He keeps talking when I feel him closer to me. I look up at him and see he's also with a hood on. "I'm not sure if this is a proof but..-" he says and before I can realize what is happening he kisses me. I can feel his warm lips gently on mine. Then he just leaves quietly. I lock the door and go straight in my room. I check my phone and I see my bestie answers me. I call her and as I explain her what happened I get excited. I go to take a shower. This time I keep having Bill in my mind. I feel so warming up again and keep reminding the kiss.