Tom ~ Train Passanger (smut)

It's weekend and as usual I go to village during it with my family. Today my parents want me to wake up earlier, around 7 am and be ready to drive me there. But I don't want to wake up at time as I'm going to school?! It's weekend after all, so i decide I'll go by bus later in afternoon.
I send them to the door, go back in my bed, sleep for awhile, then watch TikTok without realizing how fast time passes. Soon I see I have 30 minutes before the bus leaves the near stop. I try to get ready but eventually miss it and of course mom can't miss to call me and ask me where I am. No way to tell her I missed the bus so I say that I'll just go by the late train pointing out as reason that there won't be many ppl since it's late and I'd feel more comfortable.

Around 8 pm ~ At the station

I see many ppl here, surprising. I get my ticket and calm down thinking they won't be for the train I'll go by. Soon when the train is here I understand I'm right. There're just a few ppl going in my train. I take my sit, close the cabin and hope even if there's a passanger in my cabin not be that bad. The way to my village is just about and hour anyway.

Time Skips ~

As the lights go down I feel almost falling asleep when I hear someone tries to open the cabin. As much as I can see it's a guy with a hat, wearing oversized jeans and tshirt. I help him bcs I notice he's holding an energy drink with one of his hands. He asks if it's empty to sit in here and I answer that it is, of course, he's so handsome. He sits on the berth in front of me drinking his drink as he puts it on the shelf next to him on time to time. I try not to stare at him for long. He's too good looking. It's dark in the cabin but soon I can see him falling asleep looking so handsome. Suddenly the train starts shaking and his drink splits all over his tshirt and shoes.
- "Oh shit"- he says just as he wakes up."Do you have any napkins or smth??"- he asks me.
- Oh yes, I think so, wait.- i answer as I check my tote bag.
I find ones and give to him. He gets them and takes off his tshirt which I'm sure he does on purpose. But I'm in panic out of nowhere. Idk how not to look at his upper body so I just stand up and decide to head to the train WC till he's done. I go in there, lock and calm down for a while, wash my hands and get ready to head back. Then I unlock and open the door heading out as I rush into him, into his body!! I apologize and try to go but suddenly he pushes me back in the WC. It's so small and we're so close. I lean on the washbasin as he gets closer. He puts his hands on the washbasin, around both sides of my body, so I can't move.
- "Won't u help me clean up my abs?"- he asks as he looks down on them.
- "Um wdym??"- I ask as when he rushes his lips against mine as he tries to insert his tongue in my mouth. It feels like he's eating me out. He turns me around and puts his hands on my waist, touching all over my tummy. He kisses my neck from behind and I start to feel my private area throbbing. Suddenly we hear someone knocks on the door. We just wait and stay quiet till we're sure the person leaves. We meet up as he says he's name is Tom. Then we decide to head back to the cabin one by one as he goes first. Two mins pass so I also head back and walk in the cabin as I see him sitting with his legs spread. With those baggy jeans it makes me want to sit in his lap but I just head and sit back.

ㅤㅤ

Tom's Pov

I notice her getting nervous when I take off my tshirt so when she leaves for the WC I follow her. I want to give her a little snog, have some fun maybe as I think she also wants it so I push her back in. I pin her with my hands against the washbasin and start kissing her, then I turn her around and touch her body as I feel getting a boner. Suddenly we hear someone knocking and I get panicked. We stay quiet and meet up saying our names. We decide to head back but me to be first. I sit and eventually lose my boner bcs of fear. Soon she's back and looks straight at my lap which gets me shocked. She sits down and says nothing. I remind all that just happened by looking at her and I started getting boner again.
- " Would you help me?" I ask her as I look down at my lap so she can get what I mean but she refuses. - "Then I'mma just take it out and do it myself."- I say.
- "Here?? Bruh u'd not. "- she says thinking she's right.
I say nothing and take out my member and immediately start touching it as I can't help it anymore, knowing she won't be able to resist seeing me in that way.

Y/n Pov:

Out of nowhere he asks me to help him out. I just refuse without really a reason. He says he's gonna do it himself here but I'm pretty sure he'd not when he suddenly takes his dick out. I'm stunned to speak or do anyth. I take a fast look at him and see him touching his member slowly while moaning quietly. I see he looks at me on time to time which makes me warm up and blush. Soon he starts stroking it faster and his breath insecreases. His groans are all over the cabin. It makes me stare at him and his expressions make him look hotter that I go crazy. I feel getting wet and start squeezing my thighs and crossing my legs. My private area is throbbing all over. I feel I want Tom and I'm so losing control that I just stand up, pull down my jeans as I'm wearing a nice panties and go near him. He stops stroking and looks at me.
- "Just on time, Y/n"- he says as he stops storking his dick and place his hands on my thighs and he has me sit in his lap. He's so hard and I'm so we already so I slide his dick directly inside me. His dick is so thick so I start moving slowly and I feel the heat in my body increases as it goes deeper. He holds me by my hips then grabs my butt cheeks as I try to speed up moving. I lean down to kiss his soft lips as we both moan trough the kisses. Soon he starts swapping my ass and I start moving faster and faster as my ass cheeks are bouncing up and down on his balls making him groan so much. "Fuckk"- he mumbles as he leans his head back. He pulls my tshirt up and reaches my boobs as they're also bouncing while I'm moving. He strats touching and kissing all over them. Soon he starts thirsting his hips fast all the way deep to his balls and hits my spot a few times. I feel my body tingling and start moaning loudly. I reach an orgasm and squirt on his dick as it goes out of my entrance. Then I put it back in and start moving again as I cover my mouth not to be too loud. He's so sweating as I'm kissing all over his neck, then his lips. Not long ago he warns me he's gonna cum as he starts breathing partly.
- "Faster Tom, Please faster" - I beg him. He starts thirsting so fast that I'm hardly keeping myself from screaming as I'm holding myself on his chest. While moving he suddenly pulls his dick out and cums all over on his chest and stomach while groaning.
- "This time I'ma help u clean ur abs." - I say as I get on my knees and lick slowly all the cum that's on his stomach. He smiles trough his heavy breathing.

------
Y/n Pov

We have a small convo trough which we get to know a bit bout each other and switch socials. Soon it's time for me to leave and I say goodbye to him. He says he'll text me sometime and I nod smiling as I leave the cabin.

End-