Tom ~ Same Hotel pt.2 (smut)

Next day~

It's late morning. We head to the hotel's pool which is full of ppl but unfortunately i don't see the guy. I don't wear bikini but a short skirt and tshirt. I'm about to lay down on the sun lounge when mom asks me to bring her phone which is up in the apartment.
I sigh and go back, take it and head to the elevator. It reaches my floor and opens. I'm shocked I see the guy in there, shirtless!Seems like he's about to go to the pool. I just go inside and blush, and can't hide it. None of us switches the floors buttons.

Tom's pov:

I can't believe I see her again, I'm not sure how she sees me after the situation in the store, I feel I want to feel her close and in that skirt, fuck. I can't help it. I decide to make a move and get closer to her. I placed my hands on her waist although I want to put them straight on her butt. I give her a small soft kiss to see a reaction of her. She puts her hands on my chest and looks me in the eyes which shows me to keep going. I pull her closer and go for a kiss again and she kisses back. But I'm not satisfied. I stop for a while switch the elevator buttons to my floor. I grab her hand and drag her to the apartment I'm booked in as I know there's no one in there right now. I lock the the door then I push her to the wall and start kissing her roughly. I bite her bottom lip for entrance which she gives me. I can't keep my hands away from her butt anymore so I put them under her skirt and start squeezing it. She leaves out a few moans that make me go crazy. I slap her butt a few times as I keep touching it. I feel getting harder. I move to kissing her neck but suddenly she pulls me back.

Y/n's Pov:

I feel his hands go under my skirt. I hear his breathing increases as he starts sqeezing my butt which makes me moan. It's the first time I feel a guy's boner on my body, I feel shocked so i decide to pull him back.

- "Um..uhmm.."- he mumbles.
- "Oh wait, I just...it's first time for me smth like this to happen and i don't even know your name and...I"- i try to explain.
- "It's Tom.. It's alright, we won't go for more if you don't want to"...- he says.
- "It's not that I don't want ..."-- I try to explain again but can't help staring at his shirtless upper body, his abs.

Tom notices and before I can start talking again he pulls me close again and kisses me rougly. I feel his hands go upper my body. He tries to squeez my boobs through my tshirt. I decide to take it off while he watches me and right after I take off my bra. I can feel his hand touching, playing with my boobs and no longer after that his lips sucking them as he leaves marks.

Tom's Pov:

She starts dressing off and i feel frozen for a sec. I start touching her and playing with her boobs. I decide to take the chance before she breaks it again. I lead my hands again under her shirt touching her inner thighs and then start touching her through her underwear with one of my hands as the other one is on her butt cheek. She grabs my hand and it's the moment i think i lose the chance again so decide to drag her in the bedroom. I sit down on the bed.

-"Get on ur knees." - I said straight to her so she knows she can't escape although I'd ask her to lap tease me first with her ass if I'm sure she'd not pull me back.
She gets what I mean and starts pulling my baggy shorts off and then my boxers. I know it must be her first time giving a blowjob but I can't help the lust anymore.

Y/n's Pov:

I do as he says. Then I put off his baggy shorts and his underwear. I can't believe how big he is. I bet he thinks it's my first time blowing cuz of earlier but I've given blowjob twice to a guy called Bill already so I kind of know what to do.

I start kissing his boner slowly. He's already so hard so i take it in my mouth and start making it all wet. He lays down on his elbows and trows his head back of pleasure. I start licking it playing with the tip. I go little faster and faster as he starts breathing heavily. His expressions, he looks so hot and his deep moans make me so wet. Soon he puts his hand on my head and makes me deep throat him. He starts face fcking me. I don't except him looking this way and i feel I want him inside of me.
I want him to fuck me. I want to see more of his dominance. Soon he cums in my mouth and asks me to swallow and I do it without resistance.

I see him getting up but before he takes his clothes i get closer to him and place my hands on his abs. I tell him to sit down. I remove my underwear and leave only my skirt on me. I sit in his lap and strat kissing him letting his tongue in my mouth. I strat grinding on his member and it feels so good. He starts swapping my ass and holds my hips to make me move faster that makes me moan so loud as i feel him getting hard again..

ㅤㅤ
Tom's pov:

I notice her still staring at me and I don't really know what to say bc i don't want to make it awkward for her so i decide to just take my clothes. Suddenly she gets closer and touches my abs and tells me to sit down as I do of curiosity. Right after she sits in my lap, I can feel her wet pssy right on my member which makes me go wild. I can't help it feeling so close to get inside of her. She starts grinding and moaning that makes me lose control. I start swapping her ass making it red. I feel so good of pleasure I pull her on the bed and get on top of her. I spread her legs and pull off her skirt. I touch her clit and she starts moaning. I insert one then second finger then I get a condom which I put before I insert my member inside of her. I start moving and try to thurst slowly but she moans so loud that makes me go faster while kissing and touching her all over. After awhile I feel close, pull out and cum on her body.

Time skip:

Y/n's Pov

After we get dressed. He asks for my name and number before I go out of his apartment. I head to mine hoping my parents are still on the pool. Luckily they're not in here so I take a shower, go to the pool to give mom's phone saying I'm late
bcs of a long phone call.
After time passes, meeting him up, I find out the guy I gave my first blowjob - Bill, is actually Tom's twin brother.

End-