Tom ~ The guy next door (smut)

I just woke up for another boring day of my life but at least it's summer so no school. As usual my parents are at work. I'm in my bed, on TikTok when I receive a message from my bestie to go outside with the neighbors later. I'm not really into it but she says it's worth it and I'll see why if I go.

Time Skips~ Afternoon

Eventually I agree to go outside. I get ready and I'm wearing a basic fit bcs there's no one to impress anyway. As I'm locking the front door the grandmother next door unlocks hers and I see her arm is bandaged. She says she broke it a few days ago and asks me to buy her stuff from the store if I don't mind. I agree and text my bestie I'll be late. Then I go and get everyth she needs. On the way back I see my bestie, her bf and neighbors but and another guy with them who's really nice looking. I walk on another way bcs I don't want him to see me right now. I give the stuff to the grandmother and after I enter my home I immediately text my bestie and ask her bout the guy. She agrees how handsome he is and asks me to come fast bcs it may be my chance. I throw the phone on the bed and start looking for smth better to wear. I change my clothes as I'm thinking bout the guy and how I've never seen him around. Before I'm ready to go I try on a few personalities in front of the mirror so I know how I'm gonna act but eventually I give up and just leave the appartment. I go to my friends group and one of them asks me to meet the guy. I go near him and he looks at me.
- "Tom, nice to meet you"- he says smiling.
- "I'm Y/n, nice to meet u too" - I answer.
Then the group decides to go to the near park and as we walk up I'm next to my bestie and we're whispering bout Tom.
Soon It's late afternoon already and we're all sitting in gazebo. I look at Tom on time to time and I see his tongue playing with his piercing whenever he looks back at me which gets me nervous and blushing, and I can't keep eye contact. Suddenly a girl wants to show us smth on her phone so we all stand up. Tom's in front of me and I don't even care what the girl's showing. I keep my eyes on him. Suddenly he looks back at me while everyone else is looking at the girl's phone. Before I could realize we both staring at each other. Soon it's time for everyone to go home and my bestie asks me to sleepover at her place and I agree.
Not long ago it's just my bestie, her bf, Tom and me sitting on the gazebo. She's cuddling with her bf and I'm feeling awkward when I see Tom approaches us.
- " Hey, wanna walk for a bit?" - he asks us but my bestie and her bf don't even give attention. I nod and I go just with him. While walking I feel his hand touches mine slightly. Soon we sit on a bench and I feel he stares at me. I look at him and I see him playing again with his piercing when he asks me:
- "Can I kiss you?" Then he looks at me and I nod. He leans and gives me a small kiss. Then he licks his lips and goes for a another one as I kiss him back. We smile at each other and later on we go back to my bestie and her bf. We part our ways and after I'm at my bestie's place I tell her everything.

Time Skips~ Next day

I spend half the day at my bestie's place but soon she has to go out with her parents. Soon as I'm in front of my front door I realize I don't have my keys which prolly are at her place. My mom doesn't answer my texts and dad's usually late home so I have to wait them up on the stairs. Half an hour passes already when the grandma next door opens her front door and asks me if anyth is happening. I explain her the situation and she invites me in her place but I feel uncomfortable to agree. Eventually she convinces to accept as a return for that time I bought her stuff from the store. She walks me to the kitchen. We're sitting on the sofa, watching TV when she gets up saying it's time for her to eat dinner and I help her. She says she will prepare for me and for her grandson also who'll wake up soon.
"Grandson???"- I ask myself. I never seen him but I think he may be a kid. Not long ago he enters the kitchen and I see it's actually Tom. He's still so sleepy but looking so good. He looks directly in my eyes surprised. Then he just washes his hands and his grandma welcomes him. Before his grandma tells us to meet up he says we know each other. Then he sits next to me and asks how do I know his grandma. I explain I live the next door and I'm surprised I've never knew he is my next door neighbor. He says he's gonna live here to help his grandma till her arm is better. As we done eating, the doorbell rings and Tom's grandma goes to check who it is. I hear it's mom. She walks in and gives me the keys saying she's going out, then meet up with dad and go shopping. Tom's grandma asks to go with mum so I say I'mma go home now. Tom comes to send me to the front door while my mom and his grandma are talking. As I'm entering my place I look at him while he's leaning on his door. I'm also on my door, looking at him when he winks at me. I blush and we both close our doors. I go in bathroom to shower and can't stop thinking bout him. After I'm dressed up I go in bed to rest up. As I'm feeling butterflies in my stomach bcs of Tom, the door bell rings and I think it's mom. I open the door and I see it's Tom but before I can ask anyth he says:
- "Y/n come pls! Fast, just lock and come!"
I nod and I follow him to his place, then to his room but I don't see any problem.
-"So what's up?"- I ask.
-"Good question, Y/n. This is what is up. "- he says as he looks down at his lap.
-" Wdym??" - I ask pretending I don't get it.
-" I'll show you" - he says as he strats approaching me. I run up to the bathroom but he reaches me and gets us both in there. Then he closes the door and locks it.
- " Since I saw you I can't help it" - he says as he gets closer to me.
We stare at each other then we go further in the bathroom under the shower. He puts a warm water that falls all over us and our bodies get all wet. He pulls me up and pushes me against the wall as I surround my legs around his hips. He sucks and bites my lips, then my neck as I'm moaning already. I run my hands through his hair and his kissing goes more intense, inserting his tongue in my mouth. Then he puts me down and holds me close. I feel my body up against his. He stares at my chest when he slides his hands under my tshirt and grabs my boobs. He squeezes them and unlocks my bra. Then we undress each other slowly and now we both naked. He pulls me closer and my boobs are pressing his upper body. The warm water is running on us and takes out our breath. I feel his hands going down on my butt. He touches it all over while I can feel his hard dick almost rubbing my private area. Then we get a bath soap and start soaping each other when he suddenly turns me around.

Tom's Pov:

The warm water gets me in mood already and after we start soaping each other, it doesn't take me long to get my dick harder. Her naked body makes me go insane. I turn her around and grab her body from behind. I grab her breasts with both my hands and strat pressing and squeezing them. She starts backing into me with her wet soapy ass while my dick is between her slippery butt cheeks. Then she seductively moves up and down on it. I leave out groans and move one of my hands down, and start rubbing her pussy. She starts making noises, then suddenly she grabs my hand and helps me move it faster on her clit. Before I could realize, she starts getting weak and cums. Then she turns around and grabs my erected dick in her hands, storking in the warm soapy water. Then she slowly goes down on her knees.

Y/n Pov:

He starts fingering me while I'm still standing. I can feel his dick on my ass, getting harder and it turns me on a lot. I grab his hand and make it move faster on my clit and I cum in a minute, falling almost limp in his hands. I turn around and I touch his dick and I'm amazed how smooth the skin is. I get on my knees and I kiss it, then I touch it again when he grabs my hair and forces my mouth open. Then he shoves his member in my mouth and starts to pump my face. I try to slow down but he puts both his hands behind my head and keeps pumping his dick in and out of my mouth as he leaves out moans. Suddenly I start to like it as I feel getting wet again. I relax and start to suck on him, wrapping my tongue around his dick.
- "Oh yeeaahhh, that's it" - he says as he keeps his hands on my head while moving. The water from the shower is like lubrication for my mouth and his dick slides back and forth easily inside my mouth. He says how much he likes it again trough moans. I feel him close when suddenly he has me stand up and turns me around.
- "I can't hold it back anymore"- he says through his heavy breathing. Then he bends me forward with both my hands on the shower wall. He grands my ass and press his erected member against it and take me from behind as I leave out a loud moan. He starts pounding in and out as the warm water is hitting my ass and running between both of us. I climax without an effort and as he's thirsting I feel I'm about to squirt a few times. My knees buckle, I'm trembling, and I can't catch my breath.

Tom's Pov:

As I'm thrusting in her, the water splashes out from her vagina with my movement. I can feel her trembling. I reach under to touch her clit and she's moaning so loud that makes me go faster. I grab her hips and on time to time I slap her butt cheeks. She tells me she's cumming trough the moans. Then a few seconds later I feel close too and I warn her. She turns around and wants me to cum on her face. I start stroking my dick when I shoot a load on all her face and she licks and swallows all of it. Afterwards we both wash and caress our hot soapy bodies together once more, kissing and hugging.

-----

Y/n Pov:

Whenever he's back in the neighborhood we make out a lot. We never get bored of each other but bcs of long distance we're still not a couple.
At any time I'm alone, I think of him, how he passionately fucked me that day in the shower, even tho he had no idea that was my very first time.

- End