Bill ~ Not just a stepbrother pt.2 (intense)

//innocent one so longer

Bill's father sets up the back up electricity and lights are back then he goes to check out how's his son Bill.

Bill's Pov:

The lighting is back suddenly and I hear dad calling out my name but I'm still dressing up. I lock the door as I hear him coming near. Dad knocks on it asking me if anyth is happening. I say everyth is okay but he wants me to open the door. The problem is my fcking boner that I'm still not losing. He keeps asking me to open the door and the only thing i can think of to say is that I'm crying and I don't want him to see me in that way right now. He accepts that while laughing probably knowing it's not the truth what I'm saying but at least it makes him leave for now. Then I take my phone and text Y/n everyth is fine. I walk around the room trying to clear my mind but can't help it and want to jerk off. I go to the bathroom when no one's in there and take care of my boner but before I could realize I cum while thinking bout Y/n.

Y/n's Pov:

I'm so nervous and I don't want to go outta my room when I receive a message from Bill that everyh is fine. An hour passes already I feel I want to get smth to eat. As I go to the kitchen Bill's dad asks me if I know what's up with his son. I say I've been in my room since the storm started so I have no idea. He says Bill might have been crying earlier and asks me if we argued about smth. I'm surprised what can he mean by Bill crying. I'm not sure what to answer so I stay quiet. Bill didn't tell me any of that. I get a strawberry milk and before I could head back to my room his dad asks me to check on Bill and talk to him bcs he's sure we argued. I agree and sight pretending i don't want to go to his room. I open my drink and and have a sip, then I knock on Bill's door. He opens it asking if anyth is happening. I say what his dad said to me.
"-Leave that. We should talk bout smth else" -He says as he grabs my hand and pulls me in his room, then closes the door. He stares at me and suddenly lockes the the door.
-"Bill?" -I ask.
- "So u like milk?"- he asks. I nod but I ask him to telle what he wantes to talk about but he gets closer and pins me to the door. Then he licks all over my lips and starts kissing me. I push him back asking what's he's doing.
-"S-sorry!"- he apologizes with softener voice. He gets so nervous and looks down. I keep repeating it's fine but he still can't look at me so I go closer to him.
- "Bill, don't worry ,really.." - I say as I take a sip of my delicious strawberry milk smiling when he suddenly pulls me back till I'm pinned to the wall. My milk splits a bit on my shirt as I take a deep breath.
- "So it's fine..?"- he asks as he puts in my mouth two of his fingers while kissing my neck. I feel it's not right to let him do this but whenever he's near me, I get shivers and I feel I want him. I start liking his fingers. He starts kissing my lips again then we head to his desk where I put my milk. He has me sit on the desk as he pushes the stuff that are on it. He kisses me all over as he's in between my legs. His hands are touching my outer thighs when I grab them and place them on my boobs. Suddenly he aparts of the kiss and looks down blushing as his hands are still on my boobs. Seeing him this way makes me out of control. "Wasn't he just dom?"- I ask myself then I start moving his hands, making them pressing my boobs. I leave out a few moans and he slowly looks back at me with red cheeks.
- "Do you want to try out new things?"- I ask him.
- "Maybe..."- he mumbles, then leans for a kiss.
Suddenly we hear his dad calling our names out and I stand up immediately and push him. I tell him to pretend we're arguing. Before his dad comes I unlock the door. Then I open it shouting that I can't deal with Bill anymore. I show how the milk is splited on me and I run to my room pretending I'm pissed off.

Bill's Pov:

As I lean to kiss her I hear dad calling out for us. I get panicked but Y/n tells me to pretend we're arguing. As my dad comes she opens the door and strats shouting to him that I've even split on her the milk. As my dad is still not looking at me I kneel down as I'm searching smth on the floor bcs that's the only way to hide my boner. Then dad starts complaining and asks me when we gonna be alright for once. I just mumble and answer I don't want to talk right now. He closes the door and I sit on the floor taking a deep breath. Then I immediately text Y/n what I've said to dad.