Tom ~ The Window (smut)

I've been living with my parents in a small neighborhood. After school I spend a lot of time outside with friends. Here everyone knows each other. Everything has been just as usual till one night after shower I notice smth that makes me shocked. I see a guy whose house is next to mine, watches me dressing up through his window. I pretend I don't notice anyth and just move where he can't see me. I can say It's my fault, I've forgotten to close the blinds properly but I'd not ever except smth like this to happen in general. And what if it has happened before. The guy's in my company of friends. His name is Tom, even his parents are close to mine and we know each other well.

After school~ Afternoon

Y/n Pov:

I'm ready to go outside. During the day I kind of forget bout what happened and I decide to take it chill and go outside without any worries. I see my friends, including Tom, wait me as I'm approaching them. Everything seems fine for now. He talks to me as usually so I think I may saw wrong that day. He's cute looking, kind and looks so innocent why would I even think he'd watch me in that way.
Soon mom calls me so I know it's time to go home. It's me who leave earlier usually. I say goodbye to my friends when I see Tom approaches me saying he also has to leave earlier today so he'll walk home with me since we're in same way anyway.

Tom's Pov:

I know around when Y/n goes home so I made up an excuse to our friends I'll have to go home earlier today. I want to make sure if Y/n noticed what I did that night and if she's okay about it. We're good friends but I've started having feelings for her recently so seeing her half naked got me stunned that night.
During the walk we've a little convo as I'm trying not to show her how I feel. I'm planning to tell her eventually but I'm not ready yet.
Everything seems to be good so I take her to her house first then I head to mine.

Friday~ After school

Y/n Pov

I'm lying in my bed, facing the ceiling. Idk why I keep getting thoughts bout how Tom watched me that night although everything seems as he didn't. I keep wondering till suddenly I get an idea of trying to predend I forget to close the blinds again and see if he looks at my room trough his window.

Time skip~

Y/n Pov

Later on I spend time with my friends, including Tom, then I go back home. I fast open the blinds then I take a shower. Soon I'm back in my room and I notice Tom's room lights are on but I can't clearly see what he's doing. I keep my plan up, I go around with my bathrobe as I have only my underwear on when suddenly the thing happens. I see Tom facing my room trough his window. Then I start pretending as I'm about to pull down my bathrobe when I do it for real. Idk what goes in my mind but I decide to pull it down and now my boobs are visible. I turn around and see Tom staring. I look at him on purpose as I'm slowly closing the blinds. Omg seeing him looking at me like that...He's such a cutie. He's definitely sure I know now he watched me that day.

Next day ~ Morning

All my neighbors are attending a festival in next town for the weekend. My parents are also going but I decide to stay home bcs I have a school project I have to spend time on, since I've been going outside after school. I send them to the door and I see them approaching Tom's family which seems to be going there too.

Time skip~ Afternoon

Y/n Pov:

I'm on my laptop when I get a notification on my phone.

["Hey. So I'm also not going. "] Tom sends me.

---
I'm surprised. So he must have heard from my parents that I'm not going. I think he wants to see me or smth. I feel sudden urge to answer him without even wondering if I should not.

[ "Hi. You can come over later. "] I send him.

["Sure".] He answers.

I immediately leave the laptop and head to the bathroom to prepare myself so I can be ready whenever he comes. I choose to wear tight shorts and oversized longsleeve sweatshirt.
It's 7 pm already when I hear the doorbell.
It's Tom. I let him in and lead him to my room. We stare at each other when I break the eye contact as I go to my desk. I feel he stoods behind me and puts his hands around my waist. -" You want me?" he asks. I can't help it but say: - "Y- Yes". He gets closer and starts kissing my neck, biting it. Then he moves his hands under my sweatshirt touching my tummy. Soon he reaches my boobs which makes me mumble. He takes of my sweatshirt, then my bra. I can directly feel his boner on my butt cheeks. He suqeezes my boobs when he starts rubbing his boner, pressing it against my butt. I turn around and kiss him. He inserts his tongue in my mouth as he lifts me up and have me sit on the desk. I'm so wet already. He touches all over my legs, thighs which makes me moan through the kiss. I go apart of the kiss and take off his tshirt. I immediately touch his abs when he rushes his lips against mine again. I move my hands and place them on his boner and start palming it trough his baggy jeans. I can feel him getting weak as he leans his head on my shoulder breathing heavily while his hands are on my hips. I pull down his jeans and I can see his boner pointing out of his underwear. I stand up and start kissing his neck, then down his body and abs till I reach his member. I pull down his underwear and before I could do anyth more he rushes his dick in my mouth.

Tom's Pov:

Suddenly she stands up and start kissing my upper body. I'm so turned on already as I feel losing control. As soon as her face is in front of my dick, I rush it in her mouth. I move slowly inside of it making her deep throat me. I groan of pleasure as I run my hands through her hair. Then I have her stand up and we head to her bed. I get on top of her and suck her nipples while she plays with my member. Slowly, I start moving down. I kiss her till I reach her hips and look at her. She looks back and says to keep going. Then I remove her thigt shorts that make it visible how wet she is. I pull down her underwear and I directly get the urge to taste her juices but before I go for it I kiss her inner thighs. Then I lick her clit lightly up, down and all around when I hear her moans get louder. Then I start increasing the pressure and speeding up as she was getting wetter. I insert two fingers and start moving them slowly while I'm touching her clit. She's making noises and moans saying she wants my dick inside of her. I go up on her, kiss her lips then her neck and put on a condom. Then I gently insert my member in her private area.

Y/n Pov:

He strats off gently thrusts that make me gasp in surprise. I can feel a wave of pleasure flooding my entire body. Feeling his hard dick going in and out of me makes me clench on him. He gets more possesive and starts moving harder and I hear him grunting while trying to go deeper inside me. I really like the feeling of being so completely filled up. Soon I feel he's close bcs member pulses inside me as he's pumping. He pulls out and remove the condom. I stand up and go near around his dick and start storking it. Soon he shoots a big load of cum all over my face and I swallow as much as I can.

----
Time skip:

Y/n Pov:

We take a small break lying in the bed then we head to the bathroom where he confesses to me properly and I accept to be his girlfriend.
From now I let him watch me trough his window without any worries.

End-