Bill ~ Mysterious Classmate (smut)

Exams are in a month. I'm one of those with excellent grades in the class so I'm not worried and feel prepared enough. I'm the class president this year and as such I'm willing to help classmates with studies although I also have other responsibilities. There're many in my class with low grades so I discuss it with our class teacher. They mention a few names pointing out it's Bill who's definitely the one to start with first.
As a president I tried to get to know everyone better during this year but Bill's quiet, distanced, doesn't participate in school activities and rarely talks to classmates so I'm not sure how to approach him.
In a small break I ask him to wait me in the classroom after classes as he does.
...
- "So Bill, I respect ur privacy but as u know my position, I must and would like to offer u help in studies".
- "Yea okay. Can I go now?"- he asks as he even turning around.
I'm getting pissed off bc he acts as I'm doing smth wrong but I try to stay calm.
- "Give me ur number for contact first".- I say deciding I'll do anyth that reaches the limit of my role as president without making an effort for more.

Weekend~ Saturday

I'm sending sms to Bill to inform him bout the tutoring.

[ "Hello Bill, I offer u to spend time on subjects you're bad at, 3 times a week, starting from today. Where are we gonna meet??" ]

Bill: [ Anywhere.]

"Bruh"..- I sigh.- What a guy...
I send him a location which is a small library in the center of the city and when to be there.

Time skip~

So we're now in the library. It's math for today so I explain first, then give him exercises to try to solve. Tbh I find him mysterious which makes me interested. His style is different, he seems to ignore everyth and everyone which makes me want to know what'd be his interests.

Bill's Pov:

Wth I don't understand nor I'm interested in anyth. I'd not even agree to this it's just the teacher called my parents complaining bout my grades so they didn't let me refuse to this shit. I don't like it here, even the chair is not comfortable. I wanna be home already. I'mma just predend I'm writing.

...
- "If you that slow it's gonna take longer, yk? So better try for real." - she says.
- "Yeah yeah.."- I answer as I think I give it a nice try but tbh I don't feel smarter or anyth.
Soon it's time to leave. We head out of the library but before we part ways I say to her:
- "Let's have next tutoring at my place. If not anyth else, let it be the atmosphere keeping my mood up."
She nods as I see her taking out her phone to call a taxi.

Time for next tutoring ~

Y/n's Pov:

I don't want to disappoint my classmates and our class teacher so if tutoring at his place is gonna help Bill improve, I'm fine with it.

[ "Come around 6 pm."] . - is a message he sent me earlier with a location right after.

So I'm at his place now. He shows me to head to the living room as he locks the front door. I sit down and prepare the student books.
- "Want a drink?"- asks he.
- "Yea thank u, anything is fine." - I answer.
- "Hah really?" "Watch what u say.."- says he as heads to get drinks while holding his laugh.
..I get embarrassed after I realize it but pretend as I don't.

Not long ago I'm explaining things to him as I notice him not giving attention at all. I get rlly pissed off so get his drink and spill it on him but it half pours on my student book.
-"FUCK WYD?" Are you outta ur mind??!! - he asks as he gets angry. "
- "Oh no look at my student book.." - I say while trying to switch the page.
- "Seriously?? Ugh I have it on the desk in my room. I'mma take it." - says he as he's about to go.
- "No no wait.. I'm sorry.. Go wash up!.. I'll bring it." - i say as I look down feeling guilty.
- "Uugh okay, whatever." -says he as he heads to the bathroom and I follow him so he can tell me which room is his.

I reach it and walk in. It's really nice looking one. Colors are mostly dark. So I see the student book on the desk and head to take it but I notice a box with smth colored in it which gets my attention. It makes such a contrast in this room. I don't have enough time to take a closer look before he can notice I'm late. Im about to leave but can't believe that fcking box makes me walk back in. It's kinda opened already so like why would it be that bad to check what it is anyway.
Just a sec after I dare to find out what there's in the box, I regret it. It's full of sex toys. "That's what he's into??"- I say to myself not sure how I feel about it. I want to run out immediately!! Just turning around I see Bill leaned on the door frame with a smirk on his face.
- "Ahhah what?? You find them interesting, hm?!"- says he.
- "Did you wash up already?!" - I ask.
- "Not really.''- he says as he takes his shirt off. ...
-"W-why are u tak-.."
-"So u tryna change the subject, huh?" - he cuts me off.
-"What no.. just.." - I try to finish what I say but his upper body distracts me..Even tho ppl usually define me as a nerd, I have my own fantasies.
-"I'll..I'll leave". - I say as I head to the door but he stays still. -"Move"!! - I say louder.
- "Oh no sweetie"..."You're not gonna go anywhere outta my place till I say so".- he says as he grabs my hands and place them on his abs. I'm stunned to speak and blush as I keep looking down. Suddenly he pushes me inside the room and lockes the door. He heads to the box and turns it over and all the toys are now on the floor as I can recognize only a few- handcuffs, blindfold, vibrator, lube.
He comes close to me and grabs me by my waist as he pulls me close. I can feel his body against me. He gives me a soft kiss, then he goes for another one, deeper. Before I can realize his tongue is already in my mouth taking my breath. I feel his hand goes under my shirt as I let him take it off. He takes some of those things on the floor and says:
- "I'mma try some of those".
- "W-wait-..which ones..?" Before I could say anyth more, he blindfolds my eyes. He grabbes my bra and ripps it off. He has me laying down on the bed and gets on top of me. He starts kissing my neck and goes down my body. Then I feel him getting off the bed probably to get smth else of the toys. I wasn't sure what he's going to do which makes me excited somehow. I feel as a doll while he's sexually having his way with me.
Suddenly I feel his lips kissing my inner thighs, then my private area which makes me moan. Soon I could feel him massaging all over my clit with a vibrator, moving it around, pressing harder, then lighter while changing the speeds. It's unexpected pleasure for me that drives me crazy. With my eyes closed, the sensations feel higher which makes me moan louder than I realize. It doesn't take me long to cum so good and intense.

Bill's Pov:

I'm already so hard watching her enjoying and hearing her moans. My boner is visible, pointing out my jeans. I pull them down then i remove the blindfold from her eyes and have her stand up.

-"It's ur turn to have a taste". - I say.

She knees down in front of me, her face is so close to my member that I can feel her breath on it. I go and take cuffs and place them on her wrists behind. She takes my member in her mouth and I feel it reaches deep her throat. She keeps sucking on it. Then she starts licking my balls before taking them in her mouth. I can barely handle anymore. I remove myself from her mouth and throw her on the bed. I pull her ass up. I grab it with both my hands and spread it. I can feel the blood rushing inside my member and I press myself against her ass.

- "Fuck me already, please.." - she begs.

I slipp on a condom and slide inside her without any resistance. My hands are on her butt cheeks. I pull out and push in. The more I do it, the less I control myself. I grab her breasts with my hands and soon I feel I'm losing it. I cum while I'm still inside her.

Y/n's Pov:
I've never experienced being this submissive which comes up as turn on for me. I'm still lost in my mind when suddenly Bill speaks up:

- "Thought it was u supposed to tutor me, hahh".

End-