Tom ~ Guest (smut)

My family's invited for dinner at my cousin's. He's around my age, younger. I can't stand him and I beg my parents not to go but in the end it happens as they want as usual.
So here I'm untying my sneakers next to the front door. Then I slowly head to the living room where everyone is. They greet me as I see my cousin giving me irritated expressions and I do the same back. I sit on the sofa, on my phone, clearly showing I'm not enjoying my time here while everyone's having convos. I see my cousin saying to his parents he'll spend time in his room with a close friend of his called Tom, till it's time for dinner. Then he leaves outta here so I get a smile on my face.
Soon my cousin's parents and mine helping them, stat preparing the dinner. They tell me to go as ask my cousin and his friend- Tom to come. I get annoyed it's me who has to do it but whatever bcs worse is even that I'll have to eat with them on same table.
So I reach his room and knock. I called out my cousin by his name but still nothing. Then I say to myself -" Bruh who th he thinks he is??!!" Then I open the door and can't believe what I see... Both of them sitting on the floor, leaned on the bed, laptop is in front while they're jerking off with headphones on..!!! I'm shocked!! I can see his friend clearly, breathing heavily and aagh idk I blush for no reason and I'm frozen watching him. It feels so wrong to be there so I close the door as I see Tom just turns around and now I'm not sure if he knows it was me. I go to the bathroom to clear my mind and then head back to the living room as I say to his parents I asked them to come. I try to look normal but soon both of them appear and I get all my thoughts back.

Tom's Pov:
So as usual I'm at my friend's place even tho today they're having guests. I wait in his room so we can go for quick gaming before I leave. Soon he's here saying I'll probably stay for dinner and sleepover. Before we start playing he wants to check smth on YouTube related to the game so he shows me. We get an ad with half naked girls.
- Oh shittt man.! Look at those boobs bouncing!..- he says smirking.
- M yea..- I say as I bite my bottom lip getting excited.
So after awhile we ended up watching porn saying we gonna cum quick. And it's not like it hasn't happened before. Suddenly I turn around distracted by my peripherally vision, seeing someone closes the door. I tell him and we both shocked who could it be and why tf we didn't lock the fking door. In the end we decide to just go for dinner as nothing happened. We have in mind it could be his dad so it's kind of fine.

Time skip~

Y/n's Pov:

After dinner our parents decide to go and take a look at a new night club not far from here planning they might go there these days. I say I'mma stay and wait them here. Soon It's only me in the apartment, on my phone.
Suddenly I hear the doorbell and I see it's Tom trough the peephole. He says he's here just to get smth my cousin forgot. I let him in and go back on the sofa. After awhile he walks in the living room and asks:
- It was you earlier, right?!! We noticed you getting nervous during dinner. Are u going to tell anyone or smth?? - asks Tom.
- Look, I'm not gonna talk to you, ok??!- I say as I look back at my phone.
- So you're just gonna finger yourself later imagining me, right?!!.. - He says as he leaves the living room laughing.
- Hell nah, wth you saying??!!- I say as I follow him. He walks in my cousin's room. We both in there and he gets quiet. Idk but ugh just entering the room makes my thoughts of him jerking off come back and I'm stunned to speak. Also I can't say he's not good locking..Suddenly he just head to the door and I think he's gonna leave the room but he lockes it.
-Wth u doing?!!!- I ask as I see him getting closer to me.
He doesn't say anything, just stares at my chest area. I take off my sweatshirt and say:
- Is it clear for you now??Bruh...
- "Shit"-..he says as he doesn't move his eyes out of my boobs. I remove and my bra then I grab his hands and place them on my boobs. He immediately starts touching and suqeezing them. He leans for a kiss and I kiss him back as I want entrance for my tongue which he gives me. We head to the bed and he's now on top of me. He takes off his tshirt and I can see his abs. It gets so warm and intense. While kissing my neck I feel his hand going down my body and I leave out a few moans.

Tom's Pov:
I'm touching and kissing her all over. I move my hand down on her body as I hear her moaning which makes me out of control. Then I unzip her jeans and pull them down. I touch gently her private area and I feel she's so wet. I go back up and kiss her neck, then I start sucking on her boobs. I keep going, kissing down her body till I reach her private area. I remove her underwear and kiss her clit a few times which makes her moan louder. I go up on her first and kiss her lips again. I ask if I can insert fingers in and she agrees. Then I go back down on her and kiss her inner things while touching them. Then I kiss her clit again. I reach her entrance and insert my tongue as I start moving it while touching her clit with my hand. Soon I feel all her juices coming out, flooding my mouth. I swallow all of them as I keep going. Then I slowly insert one, then second finger. I move them in and out while sucking on her clit. Soon she starts shaking and squeezing her legs. -"Oh I'm..I'mm close!" - she says as she moans loudly. Soon she blows a hot sticky load on all my face. I get up and say:
- "Next time is ur turn, darling"~~.

--

Y/n's Pov:
Soon we hear the doorbell, others are back. I run straight to the bathroom till I'm calm not caring how's he gonna open the door with that boner.
Not long ago my parents and me are about to walk out the entrance door as my cousin's parents ask us to come again soon although they know I don't get along with my cousin and Tom.
- We're good friends now, actually! -says Tom out of nowhere...- Y/n already promised to spend time around again, right Y/n?!- asks Tom with a smirk on.

End-