Bill ~ Bullied (fluff & smut) pt.3

Y/n's Pov:

After we're allowed to go, I go to get my things from the classroom and I see a text from my bestie she waits me to the school entrance. Suddenly as we walking out of the school, Bill's old buddy reaches us, asking if I'm alright. I tell him there's nothing to worry about and he hugs me as I get surprised before he says if there's smth I need he'd help me. I nod and smile waiting him to leave already when my bestie speaks out to him:
- "Wait why don't u walk with us for awhile?"
He agrees and I immediately turn over to my bestie and she winks at me. I remind myself I still haven't told her bout Bill and she's probably thinking smth is gonna happen between me and Bill's old buddy.

Bill's Pov:

I leave the library and join my group of buddies surrounded around the school entrance. My gf also comes and I hug her ready to leave when smth catches my eyes. I see my old buddy hugs Y/n. I get immediately upset bcs she was just with me and now is leaving with him. I go straight home saying I'm not feeling alright. My gf keeps texting me and eventually I decide to invite her over my house. Besides I think Y/n's gonna enjoy the time with that guy. When my gf is here, I play on a movie but I can't get Y/n outta my mind. I keep checking her insta and she doesn't have any stories which makes me feel relieved. Suddenly my gf holds my hand and takes a pic of it. Then of the stuff on the table and the movie. She says she's gonna post a story and I ask her if it's necessary.
- "I'mma show Y/n what a real bf is!" - she says laughing as I pretend I agree with this. Later on as I'm sending her home she tells me Y/n has seen the story.

Y/n's Pov:

After showering I check my phone and see my bestie sends me story of Bill's gf. I really thought there's smth between Bill and me and now he's holding hands with his gf. I decide I'll have to post a story these days of my fake bf. I text my bestie bout my plan which is to have picnic tmrw in the near park where Bill's old buddy may join us and I'll take pics but she just leaves me on seen. Later on as I'm lying in my bed I decide tmrw is the day to be honest with her about Bill.

Next day ~ Thuesday Morning

Y/n's Pov:

I text Bill's buddy to ask him to come on the picnic but he sends me:

[ "Y/n..I give it a thought and tbh I don't want any problems with Bill. You can tag me on the story but I'll not be there. I'm sorry but you have to understand me."]

I'm surprised by his answer and I feel everyone dislikes me for some reason. I've been upset for a while but then I decide tmrw I'll just do as planned.

Time Skips ~ Early afternoon

Y/n's POV:

We're already having picnic with my bestie as I'm taking fake pics. I post them on story and tag Bill's old buddy as if he's with me. Then as I slowly start explaining to my bestie bout Bill, she cuts me off saying she has to go. I ask her why but she just leaves mumbling. I feel her distanced these days and wonder if she knows anyth already. I stay by myself for awhile when I see Bill's buddy comes. He says he feels bad for not coming earlier. I say it's alright as we see the weather gets bad. My phone strats vibrating and when I check it I get shocked. I receive multiple messages how everyone knows my pics are fake. It starts raining and I immediately start collecting the stuff as my eyes are tearing up. Bill's buddy asks me what's going on but I'm sure it's him who told someone bout my plan so I don't want to answer him. He comes closer and tries to help me get my things but I push him.

Bill's Pov:

As I'm sitting on the sofa at home, I check Y/n's story and decide that what we had is gone, thinking she must be having great time with that guy on the picnic. Not half an hour passes and I get few calls from my gf as I finally decide to pick up. She literally screams out how Y/n's pics are fake and it's even Y/n's bestie who told her everyth was planned. I immediately hang up. I get ready fast and go straight to the place where Y/n posted on story. I don't care if it's raining but when I reach there I see Y/n's with that guy for real. I'm confused bout what is truth or not. I see he tries to hold her or smth but she pushes him. As I'm approaching them, he notices me first and kisses Y/n. I get so jealous and reach up them but this time I don't want to make the same mistake and fight him so I just grab Y/n's hand and drag her to the first block entrance.
- "Y/n..-"- before I can continue she cuts me off:
- "Why are you always where I am to bully me???! "Leave me for once!!" - she shouts as she places her hands on my chest pushing me to go.
I don't say anyth but wrap my hands around her body and pull her closer. I feel her hands around me in seconds. I part of the hug and look at her as I wrap her tears with my hands.
- "Y/n.. I'm not here to bully you."- I say but I don't ask her to explain anyth bcs I feel it's not right yet. I hug her again as we stay quiet, then I get the chance to lean and kiss her passionately. I ask her to come over my house since it's empty and we're gonna talk there. After we're home, I lead her to my room. I let her borrow my clothes and go to prepare smth warm to drink. As it's getting ready I decide to go to the bathroom but just before I'm there I see Y/n in my room while it's open. I see her just in bra and gulp nervously. Then I go to the bathroom before she can see me. Soon Y/n calls out my name and I go to tell her to wait me in the living room so I can change clothes in mine.