Bill ~ Bullied (intense) pt.1

School days started already and I'm not feeling alright. Since last year I've been bullied by that one guy called Bill. I'm not sure what his problem is but I always find myself in situations where he's included. I'm glad I have my bestie on my side. Otherwise we used to deal with her enemy who is rlly annoying girl and eventually she's became and my enemy.

School day~ Thursday

These days there're rumours Bill and our girl enemy are in relationship but nothing is sure yet. As we're in canteen, eating on lunch break that annoying girl comes and inform us that she's got a boyfriend and points out that we don't have yet. My bestie takes it personally. I see her stunned to say anyth so I speak out instead:
-" How do u know we don't have bfs"?- I ask.
- " Show me a pic now then"- she says.
I asnwer that I want to be pravite and try to point it out as normal thing but she keeps saying that I'm single bcs I'm ugly and retarded while laughing. That gets me pissed and I shout out of nowhere:
- "OK. I'LL POST ON INSTA THESES DAYS. I'LL PROVE IT."
- "Ahhaha, Let's see"- she says as I see Bill comes with a buddy of his. They both staring at our table but I see his buddy seems kinder. He looks at us in another way than Bill's so I look at him with a light smile without bothering to look at Bill's face. Bill hugs his gf and they walk pass our table as we hear our enemy saying to Bill she has a lot to tell him.

Meanwhile my bestie looks mad at me when she speaks out:
- "Are u outta ur mind??!! How u gonna prove it?"
- "Yeah if u only could speak while the annoying bitch was here" - I say.
- "So now it's my fault?!" Bestie says.
I explain her it's not anyone's fault. We should not ruin our friendship. She agrees and we calm down but we know I need to find a way to prove I have a bf somehow.

Bill's Pov:

As I enter the canteen with my buddy we see my current gf laughing at Y/n and her friend. I look at them but Y/n doesn't even look at me bcs she must be afraid of me ofc. I hug my gf and we walk pass them, then we sit on another table where my gf starts explaining what has happened. Tbh I don't listen at all while she's explaining till my buddy speaks out:
-" But Y/n doesnt's seem that bad tho"
This gets  all of us on the table stunned for a sec when he continues himself.
- "I mean I don't rlly know her tho so as u say guys"
- "Yea bro u don't know her and it's not ur business so hear me what I say. Y/n is a bitch"- I say directly as I leave the table.

Next day ~ Friday

Y/n Pov:

It's almost end of the classes for today and my bestie and I still haven't found a way to prove I have bf. My bestie enters the classroom room first but I've to go to wash my hands better bcs we just had art class. As I'm on way back to the room I see Bill's buddy. He looks at me smiling when he asks me to come.
-" Hey I have to give this to the teacher u'll have class with rn but he seems late so can u give it instead of me?"
I agree and he thanks me. As I'm about to walk it the room he stops me saying:
-" Wait, wait. Know that for me u're not bad.. If u need smth, don't worry to ask me"
-"Oh, thank you"- I say as I look at him when he winks at me which gets me stunned so i just turn around and go in the room, then I tell my bestie.

Bill's Pov:

As I'm in the school hallway wondering if Im gonna enter the next class I see Y/n talking to my buddy. Wth that rat is doing and why is he dealing with nothing from his business while acting all kind. I have the urge to go and ruin their convo but I watch them from the corner to see what's gonna happen. Soon Y/n walks in the room. From now on Imma keep eye on my buddy.

Y/n's POV:

Finally classes end but my bestie wants me to stay in the school yard bcs basketball team is having practice and she wants to see her crush who is in the team. Honestly I wanna go home but eventually I agree bcs of her. As we taking seats we see Bill who notices us and comes. -"Oh no way" - I say to myself. But ofc he'll be here bc his buddy is in the basketball team but we completely forgot.

- "So my girl is right. You two don't have bfs so now u  hear to find one, ahaha"- he says as he sits next to me. My bestie and I stay quiet as we don't hear him.
- "Y/n..Y/n??!!" - he repeats as he starts shaking my arm. Then we stand up.
-" Why are u doing this??" Just leave us already?- i ask annoyed when my bestie phone rings and she has to pick up bc it's her dad.

Then it's me and Bill when he says:
- "Oh so I should have be doing smith else??" - he asks before he places his hands on my chest and touches it all over, a bit pressing my boobs.
I take a breath and push him. I walk fast outta the playground and I see Bill's buddy who has been watching us during all this. Then I enter a dark room where everyone puts sport stuff.
- "Leave me alone"- I say when I see Bill's buddy enters the room.
- "If I can help u with smth.."- he says as he's about to leave when I get smith on my mind and I tell him to stay. I go near him and say it straight.
- "Maybe, give me a hickey."
- "What"- he asks.
- "It's just I need it to- no okay forge-" - I try to explain.
- "Sure.. I'll do it"- he says cutting me off.

I sight and I reach out to turn on the lights but he grabs my hand. -" No lights needed" - he says and gets closer. In seconds I can feel his lips sucking on my neck. I try to pull him back but he holds me strongly. Then he stops suddenly and says it's done. I'm embarrassed and go first out of the room walking fast. After I get home I see missed calls from bestie. I call her and she apologizes that she had to leave. We're clear and I ask her to come in my place. When she's here I explain her what happened and i show her the hickey. She helps me take a pic of it. Then I post it on story as a proof of that I have a bf. Tmrw is weekend at least so we have nothing to worry for now.

Bill's Pov:

After Y/n leaves the playground I don't follow her but suddenly I think we're not done yet so I wanna find her. As I'm searching around I see she walks out of the sports room and not a minute after and my buddy. "Fck that rat again"- I say to myself then I shout out his name. He turns around as I'm near him.
- "What were u doing with her"- I ask him pissed off.
- "Chill man, I was taking my stuff when I saw she's there upset. Even I asked her if she's okay but you know she acts like a bitch" - he says which gets me crazy. I hit him before I say:
- "It's me who call Y/n that, okay. Don't get in someone else's business." Then I walk off but he reaches me and hits me back. We start fighting when the coach see us and reports us to our class teacher.

After I'm home I take shower, do stuff but can't take what happened outta my mind. As I go to bed I decide to check Y/n's intsa. I see her story showing a hickey. "Wait what she's taken for real??" "Who could be her bf??"- I ask myself. I check who she follows and no way that fcking rat again who's somehow my "buddy". And what is more shitty is that she follows him back. I get pissed of ready to bully both of them.

Y/n's Pov:

As we lying on the bed in my room with bestie, I don't stop checking the views of my story. Our enemy haven't still seen my strory when suddenly smth catces my eyes.
I see another acc as viewer on my story who doesn't follow me. I check it when I realize:
- "OMG, OMG. BILL SAW IT" - I start yelling at my bestie.
- "Wait what. Let me see" - she asks. We check again Bill's insta and on the pfp it's him. Now we're sure soon the rumour bout me having a bf will be spread.

Soon we prepare for bed and my bestie falls asleep but I can't sleep. I feel exited and I think of what happened earlier today. Out of nowhere I get the thought of Bill touching my chest and feel butterflies im my stomach. I think of what if it's not his buddy but Bill who gives me a hickey. I feel my pravite area throbbing as I'm warming up. "Is it possible to have a crush on him..?"- I ask myself.

To be continued ~

smut in next part(s)?