Bill ~ Boss (smut)

Warning: kinda rough so shorter

Recently I get hired as a management assistant in a growing company. I'm already working here for a couple of weeks. My Boss name's Bill and I can tell he's really handsome. Having his own style makes him definitely stands out. Whenever I see him it makes me get distracted from my work. I'm not sure if he sees me in the same way but there're few times I feel him near me, acting different kind of way, especially when I wear a skirt.

Weekday ~

Y/n Pov:

It's usually not that busy but I have a lot of work to spend time on these days. Today I have to stay late in the evening to finish part of it. Soon after I'm done, I walk to my boss office to tell him I'm leaving. I knock on the door and walk in. I see him leaned against his desk, talking on his phone as he signals me to wait up. Today he happens to wear not exactly skinny but kind of those jeans and I can't help it but stare at his impressive bulge. In a few minutes he ends up the call and I start explaining what I've finished but I keep getting distracted by his bulge and body, and I see he notices.
- "You know well what u doing...?"- he says as he's approaching me.
- "Um, no sorry. I'm leaving. Please, It won't happen again."- I answer as I think he's gonna kick me out of the office and eventually fire me.
Instead of that he closes the door and locks it. Then he pulls me close towards him and starts kissing me deeply. I kiss him back as I put my hands behind his neck. He depends the kiss end I pull him closer to me. I press his bulge with my hands. I feel his lips on my ear kissing and biting it as his hands are on my breasts touching them through my shirt. We keep making out when se asks to drive me to his house and I can't refuse. Soon we're in his car. He starts kissing me roughly with his tongue in my mouth. Suddenly he pulls my head down to his boner. He rubs my face against it. I start kissing it trough his jeans then I unzip them. I take his boner in my hands and start storking it. As I mush as I do it as bigger it gets. He grabs my head with his hand pulling it down again l, wanting me to suck his dick already. It's big and I can't take all it in my mouth at first so I start making it all wet by licking it slowly till I manage to have it entirely. I start sucking it, taking as much as I can of it. He starts pushing my head down in a minute wanting me to suck faster and deeper. He thirsts his hips, face fucking me as his dick is hitting the end of my throat. I strat mumbling, begging him to cum. He allowes me up for a spilt second to take a breath then pushes my head straight back down on his dick. Soon he cums inside of my mouth and I swallow all of it. He wipes my lips with a tissue and starts the car.

Time skips~

Y/n Pov:

We reach his house and he grabs my body as fast as we enter in. He rushes his lips against mine before he takes his shirt off and drags me to the living room. In less than a minute he has me bent over the sofa with my skirt pulled down. One of his hands is on the back of my neck pushing my head down as he's already thirsting in me. "That's what u wanted, huh" - he says for which is right. In a few minutes I feel he's close when he suddenly has me stand up. Then he ripps off my panties and takes off my shirt. He drags me, throws me on a table and bents me over it.

Bill's Pov:

I thirst in her for a while and soon I feel I'm losing it so I have her stand up. I want to see her body naked so I rip off her panties and take off her shirt. I drag her and throw her on the table. I bent her over it before she thinks we are over. I grab her butt cheeks and spread them. I get a lube and use plenty of it before I try to insert my dick inside of her asshole. I start off slowly pushing my member in. I go with a small thirst, then the second one I push my dick harder as I hear her moans in tears. I pull out but she says: "Keep going." "Please, Bill.. Deeper". Then I pull my dick in again and start with slow strokes. I love how tight her asshole is and the pressure it puts on the head of my member. Ones she's losen up I start to speed up. I pull back her hair with my hand while I'm thirsting harder. I start swapping her ass all over with my other hand making it all red. I go deeper and deeper as I lean on her, remove her bra and grab her boobs. I strat playing with them, squeezing them. I see her hand goes down to touch her clit. I immediately grab it and pin it on the table. I start fucking her faster and harder making her scream. -"That's all you need." I say as keep thirsting in her roughly. Soon I feel close and I can't stop myself from cumming. I pull her hair back again harder. I groan out of pleasure as I shoot a big hot load deep in her ass. When I pull my dick out I see her asshole gapes open as it wants more.

-----
Y/n's Pov:

He picks me up and carries me to his bedroom where we rest for about an hour. He tells me we're going to the bathroom to shower soon but I'm no longer sure what to expect..

End-