Bill ~ Villa night (smut)

It's Saturday late afternoon. I'm at my rich ass bestie villa where everyone she wants is invited, including my biggest crush Bill. I'm wearing a skirt and oversized long sleeve sweatshirt.
The villa has two floors, second one are bedrooms so most of ppl are on the first floor. I'm sitting on the armchair in the living room. I decide to get a drink as I see my bestie approaching me.
- "Heyy y/n! Wassup?? Bill just came.!!Are u prepared to see him, hehe". - asks my bestie.
- "So you came just to warn me?!"- i say nervous.
- "Ugh, I know I can't rlly give u attention now but as soon as all ppl are here I'mma be back and stay with u, don't worry!"- she says as she nods at me to look behind and see Bill who's walking in.
As I'm heading back to the armchair I see him already sitting on the sofa, drinking smth and surrounded of friends. He looks fine asf. I'm on my phone bcs if not I'd stare at him. On time to time i wave at some classmates. Not long ago bestie comes with friends bringing ordered food. Lots of pizza~~ Music is on, ppl dancing.
After awhile I see my bestie comes to me and drags me to go the the balcony where she saw Bill going probably to smoke. She starts talking to them and I can hear her asking them to meet me. I can see him closer and he looks so handsome. I want to jump on him!!
-"I'm Bill." - he says smiling.
-"Oh, um I'm Y/n.."- I say trying to look calm.
-"How's the night going, ladies?!" -Tom asks.
We had a little convo with them through which we decide to play smth like "truth or dare" later. Then we head back in and all sitting on the sofa. Idk if I'm wrong but I can see Bill staring at my thighs. His friends go to have drinks with my bestie as I see Bill moves next to me. We both stay quiet. I get so nervous just by him sitting that close and can feel butterflies in my stomach. Suddenly I feel his hand on my thigh, touching it. I'm shocked. I feel shivers all over my body. We see bestie and friends coming back and he takes off his hand as nothing happened.

Bill's Pov:

I noticed her few times staring at me. When we were heading back to the sofa I checked her out tbh and those thick thighs are all in my mind. I decide whenever I have chance to make a move this night, not to miss it. Soon I see there's place next to her so I move there and first thing i have in mind is to touch her thigh. Not long ago I see my friends coming back and I take it back so it won't be awkward.

Time skip~

It's getting quiet, lots of ppl are already leaving, some are gonna sleep in here. We (Bill, my bestie, Tom, two other guys)
decide to go to the main bedroom on the second floor and play there. As we walk up the stairs Bill and his friends are behind us and I feel a bit uncomfortable bcs of my skirt.
Up in the bedroom we all sit on the big bed. Bestie is next to me, Bill in front. We decide Tom is first to choose truth or dare and we'll we decide whatever he has to do or tell after. So that's how we were doing. Just before Bill's turn my bestie says she wants to decide for whoever is next.
- "Well it's Bill's turn."- says Tom.
- "Dare."- he says as everyone starts talking one through another to decide what he'll has to do.
- "I'll decide guys!!" - says again my bestie as other start complaining till my bestie shouts:
- "So you Bill!!!..Hmm you're gonna have the night locked in other bedroom with my precious bestie Y/n!!!"
Then all I can hear are comments bout it and it gets awkward.

Time skip~

Everyone is sleepy so it either means it's time for Bill's dare. I borrow short pyjama of bestie's and get ready for bed. She leads Bill and me to the bedroom and gives us the key so we can lock us. As my bestie leaves we can hear others gossiping around.
So there's doubled bed and i just go and lay down on the one side as I see him doing the same but in the other one.
- Goodnight!- I say without anyth else bcs all i can i think is how awkward the situation is.
- "Goodnight~~" he answers softly.
I was full of happiness knowing I'll sleep next to my crush even if I wanted more to happen. Soon I fall asleep. Suddenly I feel weird and hand touching my waist which wakes me up. It's Bill's who whispers me:
- "I want to touch you".- His voice is all deep and sleepy and it makes me shiver.
- "Sit on my lap." - he says directly as he leans back on the pillows.
- "Uhm..." - I say as I'm slowly getting up.
I'm still sitting as his hand goes around my thighs trying to go inside of my pyjama shorts. I decide to go for it and sit in his lap. I lean for a kiss and he kisses back inserting his tongue in my mouth, making me out of breath. His hands are holding my waist tightly. Then he moves them under my pyjama shirt and reaches my boobs. He starts touching them and I can feel his boner. I feel it bigger than I could expect. I want to see it. I want too see and his abs. I go apart of kissing him and move to his neck. I take off his tshirt and immediately start kissing and licking his abs. Then I go lower and kiss his member trough his jeans. - "Oh, fuck". -he says taking a deep breath. I unzipp them and take them off, then his underwear. I take a hold of his member and start storking it. Then kissing his tip and up and down his shaft. He's breathing so heavily already but I want more, I want to hear him moaning so I take it in my mouth till I could feel his tip hitting my throat. I keep sucking as I see him sweating. He moans loudly and leans his head back of pleasure. I keep sucking him. He looks so hot breathing deep..It takes him few minutes to put his hands through my hair making me go faster. I can feel his thighs shaking so I can tell he's close. Not long ago he cums in my mouth and I swallow it all, loving how he tastes.

After awhile we fall asleep while he's hugging me tightly.

End-