important

Yeah, yeah I know...ANOTHER STORY WTF HANNA!

I can't help myself guys! It's a problem!

And it doesn't help that you guys are giving me even more ideas lmao

But I promise this will be the last story until I finish more books lol

So the idea of this book actually came to me in a dream lmao and front he movie "How to loose a guy in 10 days"

It feels so weird not writing about high school and college students but I figured it's time to write about grown ups lol

I'm so excited for this book and I hope you guys are as well!

I'm sure some of you are questioning why I have so many books published but TBH I love writing many stories at a time, I hate focusing on one thing at once

Anyways...onto the story description!

Story Description:

When you're three roommates who are single and living their best lives in "the big apple" anything is possible! Meet Charlotte, Eden, and Inaya, three girls who have been best friends since college and who happen to win over some of New York's most successful bachelors.

Charlotte Hutton is an up-and-coming journalist for one of New York's biggest news outlets. She's ambitious, headstrong, and doesn't let anyone get in the way of her work. To get the promotion she's been working so hard for, her boss assigns her to interview one of the most successful CEOs in the city, Logan Brooks. Logan is a billionaire CEO of the best cyber security company in the world, on paper he's the perfect gentleman and a total lady's man. What will happen when Logan meets the stubborn journalist?

Inaya Saeed is a successful private chef. Some of her clients are some of the biggest A-listers in the world. When she's out shopping one day, she meets a little boy with total charm, adorable dimples, and...no parent? She quickly realizes the boy's father is none other than Crew Lawson, the billionaire CEO who's known to be a complete jackass. What will happen when Crew hires Inaya as his private chef and his son's new nanny?

Eden Lewis has been the personal assistant of Mason Thompson, billionaire CEO for over two years and each year just gets worse and worse. Mason is rude, demanding, and the most complicated man you'll probably ever meet. When Mason's newest business deal requires him to be married, Eden quickly steps in to be his wife...temporarily of course. What will happen? Will they grow close? Or will they drive each other to complete madness?

Started: 05/24/23

Finished:

Triggers:

This book is recommended for those who are 16+, but since this is wattpad I figured no one really cares for the age restrictions. This book may include:

-Mentions of SA

-Mentions of racism

-Mentions of drug and alcohol abuse

-Mentions of self harm

-Mentions of abuse

COPYRIGHT:

The CEO's Temptation, including all chapters, epilogues, descriptions, and associated content with the book is copyrighted. All rights are reserved by the owner and creator of the book Pradabagg, any unauthorized broadcasting, copying, distribution, and selling of this work as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of copyright is punishable by law.