1 ✉ who is logan brooks?

"I can't believe we've been living together for 5 years and this is the first apartment we've gotten with 3 bedrooms

"I can't believe we've been living together for 5 years and this is the first apartment we've gotten with 3 bedrooms." Naya huffs.

Yes, you heard her right we've been through 4 apartments and this is the first apartment we've gotten where we each have our own bedrooms.

Back at our old one-bedroom apartments, two of us would share a bed while one of us slept on a pullout couch.

We would usually just switch off and even though it fucking sucked, we made it work.

New York rent is fucking expensive and now that all three of us have well-paying jobs, we can afford our gorgeous apartment in Manhattan.

"I think I just pulled a muscle in my ass." Eden groans as she sets down a heavy-looking box on the floor.

"Tell me about it, I broke two nails!" I sigh.

"Well in that case I think it's time we take a break," Naya says as she plops down on the couch.

Eden and I walk over to her and take our seats next to her.

"You know the one thing that sucks about living closer to work? Now I can't give Mason the excuse of living too far from work if he needs me to come in at the last minute." She groans.

Mason Thompson is Eden's boss.

He's an asshole...a very VERY handsome asshole.

I had the chance to meet him a few months ago during one of his company's galas.

My boss assigned me to write an article about it and when I asked if I could talk to him, he said he doesn't speak to paparazzi.

PAPARAZZI?! I'm a fucking journalist asshat!

Luckily Eden gave me all the information I needed and I didn't need to hunt him down to get answers.

"I think this is gonna be great, I mean do you know how many A-listers live in Manhattan? I can expand my business!" Naya says happily.

Naya is a personal chef and a damn good one too.

Most of her clients consist of upper class businesses but I think she wants to focus more on being a personal chef for a family, not a whole group of people.

As for myself, I work for The New York Times. I mostly write about pop culture and any big headlines that have to do with New York's elite.

And as much as I love it, I'd much rather be writing about things that actually matter, not some bullshit about Kim Kardashin's newest surgery.

"UGH! See I told you guys!" Eden groans while holding up her phone to show a text from her boss.

"Tell him you can't."

"I can't! He's the type to physically drive here and refuse to leave unless I do as he says."

"That's psychotic behavior." Naya gasps.