11 ✉ can we keep each other company?

I accepted Crew's offer and man am I starting to regret it

The first reason is because the man leaves for work at 7 in the morning meaning I have to be there by 6.

So here I am, sitting in a taxi at 5:30 in the morning while chugging a giant travel mug full of coffee.

I feel my eyes grow heavy but I'm startled when the drive runs over a pothole.

Kill me now.

He pulls in front of Crew's giant building a few minutes later and I immediately stumble out.

Yes, you heard me correctly.

He owns the whole building!

He owns a lot of the buildings in this city.

"Good morning Ms.Saeed." Crew's doorman greets me.

"Good morning Sal." I smile sleepily.

He laughs as I walk past him and over to the elevators.

Sal scans his keycard so I have access to the top floor, Crew's penthouse.

"Have a nice day Sal!" I yell just before the elevator doors close.

My anxiety hits the fucking roof as the elevator begins moving.

I hate elevators, I'm claustrophobic as hell but I'm also fucking terrified to see Crew again.

The last time I saw him was about a week ago when he and Logan were walking Char and me up to our apartment.

"We can walk ourselves, Logan," Char mutters as he and Crew enter the elevator with us.

"Says you, these heels are killing me." I groan as I lean against her.

I can feel his eyes on me.

He's not even trying to hide it.

I mean it's been three days since he basically gave me an ultimatum of accepting his job or not and I still haven't given him an answer.

I'm gonna say yes, but the idea of making this asshole wait is just way too much fun.

I struggle to unlock the door but when I do, I practically stumble inside.

Way to go Naya, you just embarrassed yourself in front of two of the most important men in this fucking state!

Char and Logan are still talking so I take this as my opportunity to head into my room and escape all the embarrassment I'm feeling right now.

I chuck my heels somewhere across the room before face-planting onto my bed.

If it were up to me, I'd stay in bed forever.