19 ✉ love is embarrassing

I've been without a job for about two weeks

TWO FUCKING WEEKS OF JUST STAYING HOME AND DOING NOTHING!

At first, I was enjoying it, I loved being able to sleep in and run errands I never had time to do before but now I hate it.

I'm so bored!

Most of the time I would go visit Logan at work or I would join Inaya in babysitting Jack.

But all I want to do now is go back to writing, even if it's about stupid celebrity drama!

"Char?" I'm snapped out of my thoughts when Inaya snaps her fingers in my face.

"Hm?"

"You're doing it again."

"Doing what?"

"You know what! I know you're dying to start writing again and there are plenty of companies who would hire a badass like you!"

"No company will hire a woman who told their old boss to suck a dick and many other threats that should never be repeated!"

"Well if you explain to them that your ex-boss was a sexist piece of shit, I'm sure they'll understand."

"If only it were that easy."

"Then why don't you take Logan's off-"

"NO!"

"But-"

"No! I will not work for Logan."

"But he offered you such a great job!"

"Working as one of his assistants is not necessarily a dream job of mine."

"Well at this point, you can't be picky." She says before walking over to Jack so she can push him on the swing.

Don't get me wrong, I'm more than grateful for Logan doing this for me but the real reason I can't accept his job is because I know I'll get no work done.

The last time I was alone with him in his office, I ended up red, sweaty and had an orgasm.

I can't even imagine what would happen if I worked with him at his office every day.

Speaking of Logan, I feel my phone vibrate and his name pops up on my phone.

Logan: Got off of work early.

Charlotte: Good for you.

Logan: That was me inviting you over.

Charlotte: Really? Couldn't tell.

Logan: I know something that will convince you...

Charlotte: I'm listening...

Logan: *image attachment*