Cherries

"What?" Hyunjin asked, stunned. "How could you...? No."

Felix chuckled as he got closer to Hyunjin, their bodies an inch away, or even less.

"I liked it, Jinnie." He repeated, watching as the elder ran his fingers through his hair, probably thinking too much about it. "And I think you liked it, too."

Hyunjin gulped loudly and snapped his head up, Felix wasn't able to see his face since he was still on his back, but he could imagine it.

"I didn't." It was hard to believe. His voice was small and nervous, indicating that he was probably lying.

"Oh, you didn't?" Felix asked, rhetorically. Then, he pushed his head forward until his lips were ghosting over Hyunjin's ear, his hot breath raising goosebumps all along. "So you didn't think about it? About how your hand felt around my throat?" He teased, bringing his hand forward and gently caressing Hyunjin's bicep. "About how powerful it made you feel? To think I was totally at your mercy, that you could do whatever you wanted to me and I didn't have a say on it?"

Hyunjin tensed up, his muscles popping out and making Felix feel them harden under his digits.

"I..." He tried to explain, but no words left his mouth. He was speechless, his thoughts of the past week coming to his mind once again and making him tremble.

"You what?" Felix urged, hooking his head on Hyunjin's neck crook and humming, sending vibrations all over his skin. "Do you want to do it again, baby?" He smirked, placing feather kisses on the blonde's neck, taking advantage of his mid-trance. "Do you want to wrap your big hand around my neck?" Hyunjin's breathing was quicker each time, heavy. As if he was about to snap, thinking about doing all those things that Felix was describing to him. "Do you want to choke me, Master?"

Hyunjin felt his whole body shudder and warm up. His confidence returned in the blink of an eye. So quickly it was impossible to think he was trembling a second before.

"I do." He answered, making Felix smirk, a bit surprised by his change in his mood, but also not complaining.

"Why don't you turn around, then, darling?" He used his hands to caress Hyunjin's whole body . Sliding his fingers between his abs and lowering them until the edge of the towel, spreading his hand there and feeling the softness of his skin.

So that's what Hyunjin did. He turned around.

And when he did, Felix lost himself in his eyes.

They were so deep, hypnotizing, dominating. He looked angry, but also aroused and turned on.

"Can I see now, Master?" Felix asked, looking at the towel wrapped around the elder's waist with pleading eyes.

"Take it off." He ordered.

Felix dipped his fingers on the towel, biting his lip softly and swifting his gaze between Hyunjin's eyes and his lower body.

When a few seconds passed and Hyunjin didn't back up, Felix decided it was time to keep going.

So he yanked on the towel, making it fall to the ground as he looked into Hyunjin's piercing eyes.

With a nervous heartbeat, something he wasn't very used to, he stared at Hyunjin's face and the grin that was forming on his lips.

He hadn't seen the elder smirk before, but it was so hot. His look of superiority, his eyes boring holes into Felix and making him writhe even though he was not even touching him.

"Look down, sugar." Hyunjin teased, using the same pet name Felix had been using on him since the beginning.

Felix complied, lowering his gaze little by little until he was met with Hyunjin's crotch.