Australia pt.1

They kept going.

After that time, they didn't stop having sex.

Having already ruined the couch, they decided it wasn't worth saving it, so they just made sure to cover it with as much cum as possible, shooting it over the cushions and the cream fabric.

They didn't even mean to stain it like that, it was almost sick how much cum was on that furniture. They just didn't try to cum elsewhere either.

If Felix was on all fours, he didn't mind dirtying the fabric underneath. He didn't mind Hyunjin's cum dripping from inside him to the same spot, creating an even larger puddle of liquids.

They didn't know why, but they were desperate for each other. Every time they separated they ached to be close again and ended up uniting their bodies once again.

And just like that, Felix wasn't able to walk straight for the next couple days, nor sit in a normal position without flinching at his healing hole.

The couch was thrown away, Felix discarded the idea of taking it to a dry cleaner, ashamed of confessing what it was stained with.

He just bought another one, as if it was a phone charger he had lost.

Hyunjin advised him which one would be best for the living room, and Felix took the advice, choosing exactly the one he wanted.

_____________

"Lix?" Hyunjin knocked on the door, opening it slowly until he heard a little 'come in' from the inside of the room. "What are you doing?"

Felix laid on his bed while he played with the switch in his hands, the sound of the game the only thing that could be heard in the quiet room aside from their breathing and Hyunjin's little steps.

"Just playing." He answered, not raising his gaze from the game, seeming too invested in it.

"Did you put on the ointment?" Hyunjin sat right beside Felix, who was leaning against the headboard of the bed.

After all that sex, Felix wasn't even able to move the day after so they bought an ointment to help the healing process he had been using the last few days.

"No." He shook his head as he peeked out his tongue, hitting one of the buttons on the switch repeatedly.

"Lix you have to put it on." Hyunjin scolded him, taking the little tub from the nightstand.

"It's almost completely healed, I don't need it." The younger complied, huffing when he seemed to have lost the game and starting a new one right after.

"It will heal better if you put it on. And sooner." Hyunjin frowned, watching Felix play and not paying attention to him at all.

"Mhm, okay I'll do it later." Felix shook off the subject, keeping going with his game and not noticing Hyunjin's huff.

Suddenly, he felt fingers dipping on the hem of his pants and boxers and when he looked down, he found Hyunjin bringing him lower on the mattress so his back was leaning on it.

"What are you doing?" He asked, looking away from the screen for the first time.

"You won't put it on." Hyunjin said knowingly, Felix felt better and he wasn't hurting as much so he thought he didn't need it. "So I will."

He didn't wait for an answer from Felix, as if explaining his plan was enough permission for him to do it.

Felix's eyes widened when Hyunjin lowered his pants along with his boxers and reached out for the product.