Can something bad feel good?

"You fucking-" Hyunjin started, grabbing the brunette's chin tightly.

"Guys! What're you-" Jisung's voice stopped when he saw the scene in front of him.

Hyunjin pinning Felix against the wall and holding his wrists with his hands as they looked at each other, so close they were sharing air.

"I'm sorry." Jisung left as quick as he had appeared, tiptoeing his way inside again.

Hyunjin pulled away from Felix, brushing off his clothes and frowning.

"Ji!" He called for his friend, but he was already gone and the only one's there were again Felix and him. "Fuck."

He left before Felix could say anything else, looking for his best friend.

When he spotted him, sitting on the booth and drinking his milkshake with his phone in hand, Hyunjin neared him and placed a hand on his shoulder.

Jisung jolted, the cup in his hand spilling some of the contents on his sweatshirt and making him wince.

"Oh fuck." His friend grabbed some napkins and started trying to get rid of the stains.

"Well, it wouldn't be Ji if he hadn't stained his clothes." Chris laughed, handing Jisung some of his water so he could clean it better.

"Thank you."

Hyunjin stood there and watched, seeing as his friend was not even looking at him.

"Gentlemen." Felix showed up from behind, leaning his chin on Hyunjin's shoulder and smiling. "Should we go?" The elder stepped away, repudiating Felix's touch .

"Yeah, let's go." Changbin finished his drink and all of them left the restaurant.

He eyed Jisung from the corner of his eye a few times, but his friend was not paying him any attention.

Was he that repulsive, that his best friend had run away just when he touched him?

He was on autopilot, just thinking about his things and how ridiculous he had probably looked when moments before he was telling Jisung how much he hated Felix.

When he wanted to realize, he was sitting in the back seat of a car, blue LEDs resting around the doors and illuminating the dark street.

"Wait, where are we going?" He looked from side to side, identifying Felix as the driver.

"To Felix's. We talked about it before." Chris informed from the passenger seat.

"What? When?"

"Are you deaf? We were literally beside you." Changbin replied, looking at him with a raised eyebrow.

"I gotta come back, my car is in the parking lot." He looked backwards, trying to determine how far from the restaurant they were.

"It's okay you can go for it tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?"

"Yeah, after the sleepover." Changbin answered, sighing at Hyunjin's absurd questions.

"What sleepover?"

"Hyunjin, are you for real? We were talking about it 20 minutes ago." His friend was now talking in a mocking tone, assuming that Hyunjin was joking.

"I'm not doing any sleepover, drive back." He ordered Felix.

The brunette didn't move an inch though, as if he hadn't heard a thing.

"C'mon, we'll have a good time. Just the eight of us, a bit of alcohol and silly games!" Changbin tried to cheer him up, even though it was getting him quite the contrary.