He's gone

Felix's head started filling with images of Liam, of how he felt when he was shoved to the ground and everyone started observing him.

No one helped him, everyone looked at him from above, as if he was some kind of trash, something Liam was getting rid of.

The image started blurring only to dissipate Liam's face and getting Hyunjin's to show up instead.

He was still in shock, breathing heavily at the same place he was before, not daring to listen to one more single word and deciding to get out of there.

His legs felt like jelly, he felt so weak all of a sudden even though he had slept the whole flight to Korea.

His chest cracked and sank down, thinking about how sincere Hyunjin seemed when he apologized a day ago. He even thought he was getting to accept it, maybe even liking Felix.

But it was more than clear that he wasn't.

He leaned his elbows on the bar and held his head with his hands, trying to get his brain to stop thinking for a second.

He needed to cool down, to stop the spiral he was getting in.

A warmth enveloped his body along with two long arms, Hyunjin's scent lingered on the air they were sharing.

"Why don't we get out of here, hmm?" The smile on Hyunjin's lips was so obvious even though Felix wasn't able to see him.

Being hugged from behind had always been something Felix liked, it was one of his favorite kinds of cuddles.

But at that moment, he couldn't feel worse. The only proximity of the elder was making his throat clench and his eyes water, finally showing some emotion.

Hyunjin, seeing that Felix wasn't replying, decided to turn him around.

His gaze was lost, avoiding Hyunjin and letting his lips fall downwards as the color on his cheeks left his body completely, leaving him pale.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Hyunjin used a silky voice as he grazed Felix's cheek with his thumb softly, worried someone had annoyed him while he was gone.

However, his heart dropped when the next thing he felt was Felix's hand slapping his away from his face with an expression of disgust.

"Don't touch me." He said in a neutral voice, not an emotion in it.

"W-what? Why?" Being shoved away like that, and by Felix, had Hyunjin repeating in his head everything that had happened, what could've gone wrong.

Was it a prank? Did he want to see how Hyunjin would react if he shoved him away?

But it wasn't.

Felix's throat bobbed as he seemed to swallow some spit on his mouth, and his eyes didn't raise from the ground for even a second, as if he was thinking of something.

"You don't have to keep pretending."

Hyunjin frowned, so confused and not following anything at all.

Felix's voice sounded so broken, though, something close to how it was when he found him the day before crying in that hotel.

"Pretending? What do you mean, baby? What's wrong?" He knew there were a lot of questions, but he really needed to know what was happening.

His heart beat at the speed of light, so lost he missed the way Felix's features sharpened suddenly, only realizing when the younger raised his face to look at him with voidness in his eyes.

"Baby?" He scoffed, biting his lip and running his hand through his hair. "Don't fucking call me that."

Hyunjin's eyes widened, and he felt tears starting to form on his eyes, being treated so harshly by his sunshine.