Back

Hyunjin woke up in a strange room.

He was lying face down, his mouth slightly open and some spit coating the soft fabric below his face.

When he opened his eyes he didn't know where he was, or what had happened.

He only knew that he was laying in the most comfortable bed he had ever slept in.

His body was engulfed by comfiness, as if it was sucking him in.

The sheets were soft and smelt like fabric softener, he was relaxed and didn't mind where he was, just feeling his limbs ache for being in the same position all night.

His eyes were not even properly opened, and if they did he wasn't paying attention to his surroundings.

He just saw white.

White walls, white blankets, white marble ground, a white door, a white bedside table...

The most relaxing part of it all, was the breeze coming in through a window, on the opposite side of Hyunjin's, just as bright sunbeams hit his skin comfortably.

When he turned around to lay on his back, he stretched his limbs, feeling them crack and relax instantly after.

He felt like a feather. He had never slept as good as that day.

He wasn't even feeling a headache from the alcohol he had drowned the day before.

Right.

Alcohol. Party. Dancing. Felix.

Hyunjin suddenly panicked as he looked to the side, finding a lithe body, laying on his side and with the blankets resting at the height of his hips.

Fuck.

The events from the previous night started to make their way in Hyunjin's mind .

His arousal and how turned on he was, asking Felix to touch him.

And he did.

God he let Felix touch him.

A man had jerked him off.

A man that he hated with all his being.

And now he was laying in a soft bed next to him.

So he was probably still at his house.

Hyunjin stared at the boy for a couple of minutes, trying to figure out if he was awake.

His back was turned on his way, so he couldn't see Felix's face.

Just a mop of black hair falling on the white pillows and soft honeyed skin.

His back looked as soft as the rest of his body, his shoulder blades were marked and shone under the sunlight.

But Hyunjin was too nervous to take his time to observe his body.

He made sure that Felix did not hear him and got up from the bed, quietly making his way out of the room and grabbing his clothes resting on a chair.

Luckily for him, there wasn't anyone else in the house, and it looked even bigger when it was empty. He was sure that a simple noise could echo throughout the house.

So he tiptoed his way out, trying not to make a sound as he dressed up and paced around trying to find the front door.

He still couldn't believe that Felix lived here.

How could someone have the money to buy a house like that?

When he was finally out, he took a deep breath, now being more conscious about the sun and his drunken head.