Only you

Felix stared at the black-haired, his own eyes shining with unshed tears when he took in the hurting words.

The only thought of Hyunjin never receiving any kind of love, not only from his partners but also from his parents and family was breaking his heart.

But at the same time, he was so glad to be the first person to tell him that he loved him, and it was so true.

"H-hyunjin." Felix managed to let out, his voice cracking and feeling a tear instantly leaving his eyes to fall onto the elder's cheek. "Y-you-" Another wave of tears hit him as he tried to still his breathing so he could talk properly. "I love you."

He leaned forward and crashed their lips once again, they tasted salty because of their shared tears, but none of them cared. They only sobbed and made sure to stay as stuck as possible.

Hyunjin tangled his fingers on Felix's black hair, feeling the soft locks caressing his pads.

"I love you." Felix repeated, separating as little time as possible from the plump lips just to go back to them, devouring the elder's mouth like a starving man. But it wasn't sexual, it wasn't heated, it was just...as if they were thirsty, as if they craved each other, as if they could convey their feelings through their constant lapping and sucking. "I love you, Hyunjin."

They had to stop for a moment to catch their breaths, Felix leaning his forehead on Hyunjin's as he closed his eyes, trying to get the ache on his chest to dissipate by gulping eagerly.

"But... w-why?" Hyunjin's voice was almost imperceptible, Felix had to decipher the little sounds, it wasn't too difficult considering his whole attention was on the boy.

"What do you mean why, baby?" His heart split in two at the curious yet sad look on Hyunjin's eyes. "You're so lovable. You-" He stopped, bringing his hand to cup the elder's soft cheek, caressing it so gently as he admired his features. "Hyunjin, you have no idea how special you are."

Hyunjin could only look up at the younger, his eyes wide and teary as little sobs escaped his parted mouth.

"B-but I- I've been so bad to you, Felix. I've done and said terrible things that you didn't deserve. H-how could you- H-how do you?" The trail of tears leaving his eyes only got heavier with the drag of a new drop, staining his perfect skin with white salt. "You shouldn't love me."

Felix frowned and gripped his jaw tighter, making the boy gasp in pain.

"You're right." He started, Hyunjin's eyes lost and emaciated as a sad expression spread on his delicate face. "You said things, terrible things. And you also behaved like a jerk, more than once." He moved to ground his knees on the mattress, getting Hyunjin to flinch when he was reminded of the cock still resting inside him, plugging the cum inside. "But that wasn't you, Hyunjin." Staring back at the younger, Hyunjin swallowed nervously. "I don't know why, but somehow you chose to trust me. That day when your father threw you out, I could finally see you. I realized everything else was a facade. You're not the dumb rude fuckboy everyone thinks you are, Hyunjin. You... you're full of love. You're the purest person I've ever met, and if it wasn't because of your father, you would know that as well." Felix pecked the elder's cheek softly once, then twice, drawing a little pattern until he got to the corner of his mouth. "You're beautiful." He kissed his nose. "You're caring." He pecked the mole under his eye. "You're smart." Another peck on his forehead followed. "You're the person I love the most in this world." He finished, looking directly into Hyunjin's black eyes, confessing his feelings, the feelings he had bottled up for so long. "You-" His voice cracked as he started nibbling on his lips nervously, shoving a strand of Hyunjin's black hair to the side. "You're my everything, Hyunjin."