Watch your words

It was hard for Felix to sleep after that revelation.

Hyunjin stood up to grab a wet towel and cleaned him off.

He took his time, brushing the soft fabric over Felix's most sensitive parts, even more after all their previous activities.

He flinched a couple of times, and Hyunjin apologized. But he couldn't feel the pain, he just could look at the elder.

Laying in the bed with Hyunjin taking care of him, looking at him with so much care in his eyes, grazing the towel over his body so Felix wouldn't have to do it. Felix understood that the ache on his chest, the pressure that his heart was applying to get out of his ribcage, his need to have the elder by his side, to hug him, to kiss him, to be as close as possible, it was...love.

And just when realization hit him, he couldn't stop repeating it in his head.

I love him. I love him. I love him. I'm in love with Hwang Hyunjin. I love Hyunjin.

He was still in shock when Hyunjin tossed the towel somewhere and laid on the bed with him, wrapping his arms around him and scooting him tightly.

"Does it hurt, baby?" Hyunjin asked, caressing his side soothingly, drawing little circles on his hip.

"I-Uh-" Words wouldn't leave Felix's lips. Even though he wanted to say it didn't hurt, his body just did not cooperate.

"Should I have held back a bit?" Hyunjin's worried puffs of air hit Felix's nape, raising goosebumps all along.

He had been feeling like that for a while, those feelings weren't just blooming, they had been there, waiting for him to realize.

Turning around to lay on his back and face Hyunjin, who was still on his side, Felix grabbed his face with his hands, caressing his cheeks with his thumbs and basking in the feeling of Hyunjin leaning in the touch.

"How are you so perfect?"

He didn't even know how he said that, it just spilled from his mouth.

Hyunjin's wide eyes stared right at him, trying to find playfulness, something that indicated that Felix was joking, fooling around.

But he didn't find it.

"I- I'm not." He replied, flushed and trying to escape from Felix's sight. He felt different when Felix looked at him.

There was something in his eyes that just made him feel different, special.

"You are, Jinnie." Felix couldn't help the awe written all over his face as he kept caressing the elder's face, not ready to take it out of his sight just yet.

Hyunjin gasped when a pair of pouty plump lips pressed against his so gently, almost making him think it had been a feather.

He brought his hand to Felix's jaw as he started pecking him back, kissing him with only his lips, both wanting to share an intimate moment but not really knowing how.

"It was perfect, thank you. I...I needed it."

Hyunjin smiled. He was a bit worried that it would have been too much for Felix after everything he had said and confessed.

But somehow, he understood what Felix needed. And it was to escape reality, to abandon himself, to let someone take care of him, decide for him.

"Anything you need, baby." Not being able to stop himself, Hyunjin joined their lips again and scooted Felix closer so he could wrap him completely with his arms.

"I only need you, Hyunjin." The younger whispered on his neck, enjoying the feeling of complete safety that Hyunjin's arms brought him.

Hyunjin's chest filled with something he didn't understand, something that made him want to rip his heart out and give it to Felix. He never felt like that before, and it was as exciting as scary.