Chapter 130

(A/N: Thank you guys so much for 10,000 reads! Hope you enjoy this chapter. XxD)

******************************************************************

The Three Fates themselves took Luke's body, Hermes whispering a final blessing for his son in Ancient Greek before saying his goodbye and the Fates carried his son's body away.

Annabeth collapsed instantly after that, unable to take the exhaustion and her injuries anymore. Apollo saw to that before seeing to Cressida's and then her father replenished her magical strength so she could at least stand on her own.

The gods set about repairing the throne room, which went surprisingly fast with twelve super-powerful beings at work.

They cared for the wounded as the sky bridge reformed and they greeted their friends, Pollux running over to his sister and his father as they reunited, his arm fully healed. The Cyclopes had saved Thalia from the fallen statue. She was on crutches, but otherwise, she was okay. Connor and Travis Stoll had made it through with only minor injuries. They'd also told Percy that his parents were ok. Mrs O'Leary had dug Chiron out of the rubble and rushed him off to camp. Katie Gardner reported that she'd seen Rachel Elizabeth Dare run out of the Empire State Building at the end of the battle. Rachel had looked unharmed, but nobody knew where she'd gone, which was also troubling. 

Nico di Angelo came into Olympus to a hero's welcome, his father right behind him, despite the fact that Hades was only supposed to visit Olympus on the winter solstice. The god of the dead looked stunned when his relatives clapped him on the back.

Clarisse marched in, still shivering from her time in the ice block, and Ares bellowed, "There's my girl!" The god of war ruffled her hair and pounded her on the back, calling her the best warrior he'd ever seen. "That drakon-slaying? THAT'S what I'm talking about!"

Hera sniffed in disdain. "I suppose I won't destroy you and those little girls now."

Percy grew angry.

"Annabeth saved Olympus. She convinced Luke to stop Kronos and Cressida defeated most of his army by herself not to mention she gave us all the strength to fight Kronos until Luke could stop him. Everyone, including you, Queen Hera, would be dead right now if it weren't for them."

"Hmm." Hera whirled away in a huff, Percy figuring that the girls were safe for a little bit longer.

Dionysus's head was still wrapped in a bandage as he approached Percy and gave him a once-over. "Well, Percy Jackson. I see that both my children are alive, so perhaps, you aren't completely inept, nor are you like other heroes. It is all thanks to my training, I suppose."

"Um, yes sir," Percy said, biting his tongue.

Mr D nodded. "As thanks for my bravery, Zeus has cut my probation at that miserable camp in half. I now have only fifty years left instead of one hundred. I still get to see my children and I am that much closer to being reunited with my Ariadne."

"Fifty years, huh?"

"Don't get so excited Jackson," Dionysus said and Percy smiled at the realisation that the god hadn't said his name incorrectly once. "I still plan on making your life miserable. Especially if you dare hurt my Jewel."

Percy's smile just grew bigger. "If I hurt Cress, I doubt there would be anything left of me for you to make miserable."

"So, we understand each other." The god was about to head over to his grapevine throne to repair it from where it had been singed with fire, when he stopped and turned again. "My Jewel has had a cruel life," he said. "I expect to see her happy if I'm to comply with her wishes to leave you be."

Percy's expression was more genuine this time. "That is one thing we can agree on. Gladly."

The god simply nodded as he moved over to his throne where Cressida was talking to her brother. And as if sensing his eyes on her, she glanced over to him, growing nervous at the sight of her father walking away from Percy. But he just gave her an adoring smile that she returned with furrowed brows as she wondered what happened between them.

Pollux then said something to his sister that had her smacking his stomach and taking her attention away.

And then after a quick conversation with Grover, Percy was hit by a tractor in the form of his brother as he hugged him. "You're not dead!"

"Yeah!" Percy laughed. "Amazing huh?"

He clapped his hands and laughed happily. "I am not dead, either. Yay! We chained Typhon. It was fun!"

Behind him, fifty other armoured Cyclopes laughed and nodded and gave each other high-fives.

"Tyson led us," one rumbled. "He is brave!"

"Bravest of the Cyclopes!" another bellowed.

Tyson blushed. "Was nothing."

"I saw you!" Percy said. "You were incredible!"

"There's my hero!" came a sweet voice as Cressida ran over to hug him as he lifted her into the air and she pressed a massive kiss to his cheek.

"Pretty Girl is ok!"

She laughed as he set her back down on her feet.

"I thought I was your hero?" Percy questioned and she scoffed.

"Not even top 5."

"Who the hell-"

She cut him off as she faced him and held up a finger for every name she said. "Castor. Pollux. Tyson. Annabeth. Thalia. Grover. I can keep going if you like? My father is on there. Then Sally. Clarisse. Ariadne. You're somewhere after that."

"Thanks, Grape Girl. Really," he frowned before that immediately fell as she kissed his cheek.

"You're welcome."

He really had to get used to that though part of him didn't ever think he would.

Percy was saved from looking like a complete idiot - well more than usual - when the conch horns sounded again. The Cyclopes parted and Poseidon strolled into the throne room in his battle armour, his trident glowing in his hands. 

"Tyson!" he roared. "Well done, my son. And, Percy –" His face turned stern. He wagged his finger at him as if he was about to zap him. "I even forgive you for sitting on my throne. You have saved Olympus!"

Percy was embarrassed as his father hugged him because he realised that he'd never done it before. And when he pulled away, he turned his kind smile onto Cressida. "Ah, Miss Lynn. Well done to you as well. And I believe I owe a special thanks for saving my son, more than once or so I'm told."

Her answering smile was nothing but regal. "It was nothing, Lord Poseidon."

"Nevertheless," he said as he held out his hand and Cressida hesitantly took it before he kissed the back of it. "Thank you."

And her cheeks turned rosy before she took her hand back. And while Percy would normally make fun of her for it, he was still reeling from his father's hug because only now did the emotions come crashing in.

"Dad-"

"Shhh," Poseidon said as he placed a hand on his son's shoulder. "No hero is above fear, Percy. And you have risen above every hero. Not even Hercules –'

'POSEIDON!' a voice roared.

Zeus had taken his throne and he was glaring across the room at his brother while the other gods took their seats. Even Hades was present, sitting on a simple stone guest chair at the foot of the hearth. Nico sat cross-legged on the ground at his dad's feet.

"Well, Poseidon?" Zeus grumped. "Are you too proud to join us in council, my brother?"

Poseidon winked at his son - gods were strange - before saying, "I would be honoured, Lord Zeus."