You were just a kid

Izuku was born quirkless what's worse he was trans he was being discarded he had a female body his mother worked long hours along with her new family his her boss looked at him with a lustful gaze he was uncomfortable when he was around.

Until...

Izuku had enough the boss tried to cross the line he was defending himself he was only ten he stabbed the boss but due to society he was sent to a child prison he was devastated he was the victim his mother visited him but it becomes less until she didn't come he was lonely he started to read old books from famous authors but one book interested him it was a book named "stray dogs" he was intrigued by the famous authors fighting and interacting with one another.    

Izuku never got bored with the story as each page was more interesting than the last until it came to a halt as if it wasn't finished Izuku sighed we was looking for the next chapter but he just had to accept it.

He behaved well in the prison his hair grown to his ankles he was fed less but, he was somehow healthy? Izuku was always hungry day by day he felt as if he was close to death itself he would collapse from malnutrition but no one paid attention to a quirkless person like him as if the prison wanted him dead.

But he was somehow alive the guards never paid attention to this until Izuku started to talk to someone or something it went on for a few weeks until a violent visitor smacked him with full force making Izuku bleed but it didn't come death... Izuku was fine like he healed himself.

a quirk doctor came to check on him but same results quirkless.

Izuku could only chuckle at this he looked up at the sky wondering when he will be free he was dangerously close to the edge cheated out of his childhood he decided to end it all he held the book he cherished and finally he jumped...

The crowed was horrified as a child jumped from the roof top with a book firmly held in his arms he was dead blood splattered around his body no one cared Izuku thought to himself he hoped he could have a better life in his next life.

Inko was busy with business' affairs so she hasn't visited her son but when she did he was dead right in front of her eyes all the blood loss and how that scene horrified her as her sons eyes looked at hers and what's worse was he smiled at her one last time.

Izuku woke up he was confused he was sure that he was dead but it didn't come he adjusted his eyes as he could see a bunch of people surrounding him a young woman examined him she has a golden butterfly pin on the side of her short hair magenta eyes were looking at him from top to bottom.

"My~ you seemed lost Izuku"

"How did you know my name..."

"I'm Yosano Akiko"

Izuku's eyes widen the character that can heal someone who is on the brink of death the woman who could cheat death itself "You are real?"

"That depends dear in fact I'm surprised someone found that book of ours it was long forgotten and so have we from history itself" Yosano said with a heavy heart before continuing "The story of a stray dog still lives on..."

Izuku's eyes widen as he felt something behind him he turned around to find a female phantom behind him it gave a peace sign (she looked like the Aeon of abundance) Izuku soon woke up he looked around to find a bunch of... weird people surrounding him they weren't looking at him but behind him... there was the phantom humming a soothing tune standing in all her glory eyes closed as she was ten feet tall as she smiled at him Izuku stood up wobbly "Akari" that's what the phantom lip talked as the phantom touched his skin he shed a tear warm...

Akari's face frowned as a doctor took three steps forward she hissed making the doctor take a few steps back "Incredible it seems to have a will of its own" Izuku begins to panic in response the ability reacted to his emotions forming a protective hold around him "Remove his quirk the boss would be more interested in it" Shiro opened her eyes "Crime and punishment..." blood splattered all around the people.

Akari used "tainted sorrow" to blow up the place as Izuku passed out once more the trauma affecting his memories taking refuge in the forest Akaru laid him in a tree she heard footsteps she was on guard there an old lady completely defenseless was out she looked at her with concern eyes Akari didn't feel anything from her so she let the old lady come near her host.

Chiyo Shuzenji also known as recovery girl she was in a mission that needs healing in the middle of the woods sad to say she cannot save those on the verge of death she saw a young man leaning on a tree he's not alone a glowing ten feet phantom was guarding him she looked at her with murder intent but her face soften as she could feel that she wasn't a threat Chiyo checked on the boy he was breathing and alive she turned towards the phantom as it made a strange noise.

"Help... Host... Framed... Wanted... Need home" It spoke it takes some trials before it finally managed to find its voice "My host is quirkless" Chiyo knows were this is going quirkless children were never given the chance to make it out alive in a society "He has never done anything wrong he did stab a full grown man but it was self deffence!" Chiyo's eyes widen "He was only a child he was being sexuality abused for being trans and at a... very young age" Chiyo gripped her hands "He was sent to a child-like prison since childhood and he wasn't given any justice left out to die if it wasn't for... Me". 

Chiyo could not believe what she just heard children are the future of this world! "Will you be his guardian?" Chiyo was shocked "He has no memory of anything permanent amnesia" Chiyo smiled "He must not know any of this" Akari said "Didn't plan on doing so I'm a medic at U.A I can look after him as his mentor to avoid questions" Akari nodded taking Izuku in.