Ability 1 thou shalt not die returns 2

Izuku took his time in the office reading the books he bought when a knock or rather an aggressive one interrupted him.

A new patient came he was short like a child he was making weird gestures like a pervert would do Izuku gave a glare but the pervert wouldn't budge saying things he wasn't supposed to hear Izuku shocked him with some volts that would take some time to recover.

"Hey ma'am have you seen-" the yellow haired student came through the door he stopped to look at him before his attention turs to the pervert.

"Sorry Ma'am my friend Mineta is a little... weird I'm Kaminari" Izuku smiled "Izuku and I'm a boy not a girl" he politely said Kaminari apologizes one last time before leaving the office in a hurry.

Izuku continued on his business' then an explosion was heard he rushed to see if anyone was hurt but there was only a typical teenage fight.

"What is with these children back in Yokohama we never use our abilities for stupid reasons!" Kunikida yelled Izuku would have to agree he can see a bird headed student starring at him no Kunikida he wondered if he could see them.

Izuku made his way and touched them "No longer human" is very handy in this school "Please refrain from using your quirks in a public area" He gently used his voice the blonde kid looked at him he was pale eyes widen "Deku?" he said "I don't know what are you doing first thing in the afternoon but please be more responsible and, don't call me useless hmm?"

................................................................................................................................................................

Tokoyami was starring at the ghostly figures behind the green haired student they were rather out of place and they seemed human enough they whispered about something.

Bakugo was silent he wondered how his childhood friend was in U.A alive and out of prison he was lost in his head when a shoulder tapped him "Bakugo you good you were spacing out a lot" Kirishima his best friend asked but Bakugo didn't answer.

................................................................................................................................................................

Izuku was walking like a noble lady through the streets of the city eating some sugar followed by a hero named Hawks who was a flirty bastard but he didn't cross any line just typical flirting and a crack head attitude.

"So Izuku what's your perspective on your quirk" He asked Izuku said "the secret to cheat death" Hawks felt the tension behind those words "Okay so you can heal people save people who deserved a second chance in life but why is it a way to cheat death?"

"Thou shalt not die is a sad tale a woman who wants to save her brethren from death only to be the reason for there demise she wanted to save them from the great war only to be blamed for a cycle of meaningless deaths" Izuku said with a heavy heart "I do not want to end up like her used as a constant tool for a meaningless war to no end until your nothing but a empty husk" Hawks looked into his eyes they were filled with sadness he kind of understood his point of view.

"Sorry for asking that that was rude of me".

"No I just need to get the feeling out of my chest once in a while".

Hawks smiled his mission was done he got the information he needed in response he has to deliver this to the UA staff.

"That's utter bullshit if he wants to be here then he should-"

"His point of view is when a person had enough of suffering sure he may heal someone from certain death but he doesn't want to keep meaningless wars on going" Hawks yelled at Endeavor who was dense as hell.

"Thou shalt not die where have I heard this..." Nezu became puzzled interesting he thought to himself Izuku would rarely use his "Quirk" he would feel uncomfortable with others he would avoid treating with his quirk if he did he would let the patients take pills and they were better than before All Might mentions a chainsaw so he must use a weapon to either injure the patient more or he needs to be the one to injure that patient interesting he thought.

"Nezu what's on your mind?"

"I need to investigate this more so excuse me"

Naomasa Tsukauchi a detective that can tell between who is lying and who isn't was called to investigate a coworker of recovery girl named Izuku no last name there the person he was interviewing was shaking nervously as he was placed in a room.

"So Izuku why were you avoiding your quirk do you hate it?"

Izuku was frozen he doesn't know what todo Dazai and Ranpo wee with him they told him these words.

"No I don't rather the way my abil- quirk works may judge me for how I heal people" 

"Truth, what are these judgements and how does this work?"

"I could only heal fatal injuries or if someone is half-dead minimal wounds wouldn't do much"

"So that's the reason why you used that chainsaw with All Might?" Nighteye said.

"Yes and when I use this... Quirk on a person not on the brink of death or had injuries that needs serious treatment I become a different person as I can be sadistic like "I'M NOT ME" I can be a little... insane... and you cant stop my rampage till I'm satisfied with my form of treatment..."

All Might made an ah as Izuku did turn into an entirely different person when using his quirk laughing like a maniac "Thank you for your cooperation Izuku but may I ask what is thou shalt not die exactly".

"A gift from a friend".

Izuku left the room Yosano smiled behind him.

................................................................................................................................................................

"Nezu that kid something isn't right in the room earlier I could feel more than one presence behind him I could see a woman when he used his quirk she would appear"

Nezu was searching for this "Thou shalt not die" he heard about somewhere when he did he found a person who wrote a poem regarding her story she was exactly what All Might describes he wondered if Izuku is more than meets the eye.