The port mafia returns along with the armed detective agency

Soon Izuku rebuilt the Armed Detective agency and the Port mafia within two years Izuku was now seventeen Eri was now fourteen and wielded "Snow demon" Kyoka doesn't mind as she always wanted to talk to Eri as in "Protect the children" Izuku made these organizations cooperate with each other behind the scenes the mafia will handle the dirty work as the agency would solve crimes.

The detective agency was popular with the heroes solving complicated things for them and sometimes they would go and help the hero society in a battle.

Eri was with the port mafia as she wanted Izuku opposed the idea but she doesn't want to as heroes would just use her and tell lies Izuku wore many Identities he stayed at the mafia base a five star hotel to the others but a hideout at the top floor.

Mori and Fukuzawa were happy to say the least as the past was coming to the present Izuku used there Identities to blend well this society Izuku was in the detective agency's office as Fukuzawa he was going through the files when a knock was heard.

"Come in".

"Ah you must be Fukuzawa Yukichi the president of the armed detective agency I'm Nezu the president of UA" Izuku looked down then the staff or the heroes there he stared at them all he hasn't moved an inch only his eyes moving left and right.

"Yes, I am is there something you need?" Fukuzawa was uncomfortable with this along with the others.

"Well we need all the help we can get as you see..." 

Nezu pulled out some pictures of a recent gang "he possesses a strong quirk of telekinesis and could nullify any quirk he touches he goes by the name subject 207". 

Izuku looked at the picture the person looked like Chuuya but younger and has ash blonde hair with amber brown fading down his hair he slowly looked at Chuuya who was a shock more than him.

"I see then I shall investigate this but tell me this what are you going to do once you apprehended him?" 

"That's none of your business' just do your job" Endeavor said "Endeavor please were here to negotiate with the best agency there is within two years" Nezu apologizes and left.

"Chuuya you don't think... someone cloned him from your..."

"Izuku it has been centuries since anyone-"

"Did you and Dazai had a kid?" Kenji innocently asked everyone's eyes were on the main couple

"Okay I'm pretty sure were both male and I don't know alright!" Dazai yelled flustered at this he could feel Chuuya smirking at him.

Izuku needs to find quick he told the agency what was going on and that they need to cover for him.

...............................................................................................................................................................

He changed his appearance to Chuuya and roamed the halls he was touched by someone behind him he could feel the gravity but he encountered it with his own ability.

"H-how?"

He turned around to realize Chuuya was much shorter than the clone "How are you me?"

"Hey brat!" a goon came he was muscular with his quirk and all "The boss is calling you and, you know what happens if you disobey~" 

Izuku had enough of this and he touched the goon and he was crushed by gravity breaking no shattering his spine "Come with me!" he took the kids hand and made a run for it they were stopped by a hero who was patrolling the area.

"Hey stop right there!" Izuku did not stop but he lead the hero to the goons hideout as he slammed kicked the trash bin hard that it made a commotion a distraction was made he then took the kid to the Mafia base where he ordered a clean bath and some warm cozy clothes.

Izuku gave the kid a bath scrubbing him clean with the most high quality soaps and shampoos and almost filling the entire bathroom with bubbles he dried the kids hair with a blow dryer he carefully combed his hair and decided to play with his hair tying it in a high ponytail.

"This is... me?" the kid asked he cant believe he looked human...

"Yeah what did you expect a slug?" Izuku said "You still didn't tell me your name" the kid looked down "I don't have one just Subject 207" Izuku smiled "Soukou that will be your name till you find your own name in the meantime I cant have you have a stupid name" Soukou's eyes widen as tears poured from them like a waterfall.

"I'm Izuku no last name I work as the founder of the port mafia and the armed detective agency you can work with me but that would be your choice" Soukou hugged him he was still in Chuuya's form so he had to tiptoe.

"Do you want to be on the side of the light or the dark" Soukou simply said light but Izuku said he needs to pass his moral exam.

................................................................................................................................................................

Soukou was accepted as a member of the agency Izuku created an ID and personal documents he announced this to Nezu and explained the situation but who wasn't happy was Endeavor who stormed in the agency his flames growing hotter.

"You were suppose to bring that criminal to the officers Fukuzawa!"

Izuku was signing documents while Soukou at his mochi he looked at the flaming hero he slowly made his way to Soukou with a defensive stance.

"Endeavor calm down! He must have a good reason for this" Aizawa came with Nezu on his back.

"Why would the president of the agency take a villain?" Endeavor said.

"Endeavor we don't use that term here for anyone could join we have a moral exam similar to UA but different" Izuku said "We video everything if you want to see and Soukou isn't a villain he was forced against his will".

Endeavor still wasn't pleased with this and continued on using aggressive tactics threatening him but Izuku stand still and proud of his pride. 

"Here in the Agency we see gray no black and white you don't expect a child raised by goons to know what is right and wrong the moment they are immediately born and Soukou here is an example, This is my agency I decide how the agency should run on so god help me if you heroes cant get this through your thick skulls..." He took a blade and aimed it towards the heroes "We are all human we are all equal I'm sure you have dark secrets of your own that you hid very well... Away from the public like your mental wife I presume?" 

The room went silent "Is that all?" he sheathed the katana back into his hilt "Good the case is over I'm taking care of the stray kids here wither you like it or not or your way of getting fame is so old school a child of three years old really? and you want someone like him to be in your school is is fear or fame you choose..." 

"Were done here!"

The heroes left while Soukou trembled in fear "Soukou I didn't mean to scare you!"

"No, it gives me the more reason to not mess with you..."

"Are you kidding me? how about listening and seeing dead apparitions everywhere doing "things" to mess tour day".

Izuku grumbled and ate some chips with tequila and vodka.