Beast

Izuku continued on helping the students he was writing some things when a knock came.

"Izuku we need to talk" Bakugo said.

They were in a secluded area were Bakugo talked to Izuku about his past of course he was mad on what he did even if he didn't remember it but at the same time it hurts his life was hell back then.

"Izuku you need to leave" Izuku was shocked by this "What are you talking about I didn't do anything wrong I-"

"UA isn't a place for quirkless losers like you I don't know how you got a quirk Deku but leave school grounds" confused and scared he was trembling "Izuku run!" Dazai yelled Izuku dodge a bullet he turned around a sniper was seen "I didn't do anything wrong!" He quickly defended himself but no one listened.

"Izuku you are a killer of a man who survived your attack he revealed everything to us and you stole multiple quirks" Izuku did nothing wrong even if he did try to kill him he must had a good reason he looked at Bakugo the pain of betrayal as Endeavor came "Come with us Izuku Midoriya to the prison cell were you belong". 

"Izuku I have awakened!" Chuuya said "Use my ability to get out of there!" Izuku gave a death glare towards Endeavor "Elise keep them busy!" he ordered Elise to give him an opening as Chuuya's ability surround him red particles appeared he ran to a secluded area to fly as Elise followed him behind.

Izuku was confused he only wanted to help people he was flying on top speed he was scared "Izuku stop!" Chuuya yelled "Stop and lets think this through" Izuku did just that he was back where Chiyo found him he broke down crying he was in tears Elise comforted him eve if she's not human she was still his ability.

"What am I going to do..." Izuku broke down he was lost broken he was going insane like he used to be "Are you giving up?" Izuku turned around there was a voice he did not recognize there a man with children behind him he had red hair dark brown eyes he wore a brown coat he has a soft expression.

"Don't give up now" Izuku looked around for the others but he was alone with the man and the kids surround him "I remember a friend who has that expression a friend who wanted to unalive himself I told him to be with the side that saves people" Izuku remembered this was Oda Sakunosuke Oda or Odasaku the Ability user of "Flawless".

"Now do you want this to be the end?" Izuku's eyes the innocent light inside of him returned to the light "No... I remember now my dream was to be a hero to save people" Odasaku smiled and ruffled his head "Remember you aren't alone not anymore" 

Before anything else Odasaku disappeared with the children as he could hear his friends telling him to snap out of his suicidal tendencies "You stopped... Thank goodness dear" Kouyou said "I'm sorry I didn't know..." Everyone just hugged him if they can but he can feel there warmth.

"What now I cant live in the city anymore nor had anything now".

"Well I may have an idea but your not gonna like it though" Eyes were now on Kunikida "He could run an agency or a gang depends".

"We still have our vaults we laid a secret password and those who answered the password would get it no matter who the person is" Mori said.

................................................................................................................................................................

Izuku was using "light snow" to blend in he used the identity of Kunikida to be more professional "Sir password?" Izuku replied "Stray dogs for life" The woman smiled and gave him the bank card and he quickly left the place.

He saw his face in the media he was wanted for murder so on so fourth he just ignored it he was passing through the dark corridors when he saw a child of twelve running towards him she has grey hair red eyes and a horn on her left head she was asking for help.

"Sorry about my daughter she can be jumpy" Izuku eyebrows raised "Why was the child covered in bandages and why is she shaking-" The child retreated scared for his life and made a "go away" motion with her lips Izuku smiled and left.

"Your not going to leave a helpless girl are you?" Kunikida asked Izuku simply said "I'm on the side of helping people of course not".

Izuku must do this carefully as to not reveal his identity.

He was a little unstable with the memories returning through his mind he wished he could be the person he was before but that cant happen.

Izuku turned into Atsushi but in his beast universe form.

"Come on Izu you promised sweets!" Izuku smiled he took Elise to the candy store and bought some sweets they ventured to the city as it was closed they made there way inside where he saw Nighteye planning there next move and he said they will defeat Overhaul this time and save Eri many villains were everywhere.

Eri was locked up scared for her life as Elise opened the room there Izuku made his appearance of Kunikida known to her "I'm here don't be afraid you remember me right?" Eri was hesitant at first but she gave in holding his hand as they made there way out of the building.

"Stop right there!" Izuku turned around ever so slowly as deactivated "Light snow" revealing his true identity he held Elise's hand as she begun attacking the soldiers "Golden and Snow demon attack!" They cleared the area he held Eri in his arms placing a phone on her neck.

"Snow demon will protect you so hold this phone tightly she will listen to every order through this phone".

Time is running out "Beast beneath the moonlight!" Izuku turned into a tiger while Eri was on his back holding his fur tightly.

................................................................................................................................................................

"Sir someone stormed Eri's room and he has her!" Overhaul heard this and rushed to find Izuku who was in his tiger form as Overhaul found him he placed Eri down as he used "Light snow" to turn into "Kyoka Izumi" as he dashed to attack him using "No longer human" to nullify his ability and using "Golden demon" to finish the job he ordered her to punch him hard that he bleed.

"Come lets go were done here-"

"Wait I want to..." Eri's desire to kill Overhaul was granted she ordered snow demon to attack Overhaul Izuku tried to stop her but too late she sliced Overhaul Izuku used what remaining strength he has to heal him "Eri stop!" Eri stopped and she looked at what she had done she regretted it or, did she?

"Eri your free now you must go with the heroes-"

"No you saved me you cant abandon me!" Izuku saw the desperate look in her eyes "You saved me unlike those heroes who took a long time to help me..." She was crying tears.

"You know Izuku some company wouldn't hurt you know" Mori said "You need a partner-" His head was smacked by his husband Fukuzawa "Don't give him ideas idiot".

"Alright I will help you but are you willing to take a dark path with me?"

Eri nodded and hugged Izuku.