I know what I want to be

"My back is killing me..." Izuku said Soukou massaged his back from all the paperwork stacked on his office they were really busy this week as many heroes depended on there expertise which was getting on his nerves.

"That's it I'm getting the day off Soukou call off everything were going shopping!" Soukou sweat dropped Izuku had the mental mind of a young teenager Izuku once again switched forms into Yosano and barged out of the room and into his workers office "Everyone personal meeting now!" Everyone here quirkless they are Ability users awakened once they meet Izuku.

the quirkless would apply for the agency but once they did they weren't quirkless at all they were Ability users they would simply say late bloomers to the public and they bought it.

"Now everything has changed those lazy barbaric heroes made us suffer the heavy motherload we will decide on our holidays once every month we will do something stupid come on ideas" Everyone made each holiday.

the week of the super shopping, jester day of the the fools so on so fourth they were dumb holidays but hey they deserved it they weren't paid enough shit to deal with this but Izuku made the purge day.

They were in a mall spending money everywhere Gucci and other expensive things left and right some ate in restaurants with a high bill.

................................................................................................................................................................

Todoroki was with his father patrolling the mall when they saw the detective agency acting like children Soukou was with an unknown woman he was always seen with Fukuzawa but here he is with a woman he was carrying a heavy load of shopping boxes and bags.  

"President are you sure this is a good idea? Everyone here expect us to be mature and-"

"Well do you expect heroes to be mature?"

Soukou sighed its the truth "You should enjoy this while it lasts" Izuku cheerfully said.

"Excuse me I'm Todoroki and are you from the detective agency my father has demanded you to tell him what is going on" Izuku could tell he hates what he's doing so in a polite response "Were trying to relieve our stress as our offices are filled to the brim with hero activities when there are many agency's the hero society has so please, let us have this day to take a day off?" Todoroki nodded and passed it to Endeavor and once again came back to inform him.

"He says..." he grumbled "You need to live up to your name work on that desk of yours as there are more things to worry about rest is for the weak" Izuku had it "Oh okay he barged in my- the presidents office just to brake a child's arm- no shattered his arm just because he wants to get things done his way?!" Izuku was giving a murder intent as the detective agency and the mafia were ready to attack when given the orders to they surround the mall.

"Tell that fucking Endeavor to mind his own business' and go fuck himself as no one tells us what to do with our lives!" the mall became quiet Izuku took deep breaths "Now you seem like a nice kid and please don't turn out like your father". Todoroki's mouth opened "Y-yeah but you know your going to get in trouble..." Izuku laughed "Try me try us I am not afraid of that wannabe fake ass father of yours" Izuku flipped his hair and left with Soukou following behind him. 

"I wish I could kill that bastard but no he's the new number one hero" Izuku rolled his eyes in irritation his phone rang and Izuku stopped on his tracks to pick up.

"Boss trouble at the hotel" Eri said through the phone.

"Soukou you are in charge while I'm gone" Soukou nodded and a lacky was told to bring the truck in along with the van.

...............................................................................................................................................................

Izuku turned into Mori with Elise by his side he opened the door to find the heroes causing a scene "My my what is going on?~" Izuku placed a flirty attitude trying to intimidate Mori except his pedophile antics or his abusiveness which he hates.

Three heroes were in his hotel one was a midget and two he recognizes Kaminari and Bakugo Katsuki "Look sir were sorry our friend kinda perverted on to your female workers were sorry" Izuku raised an eyebrow "And some heroes destroyed a wall we will pay for the damages sir..." 

"Rintaro shall I teach them a lesson?" Elise asked as she prepares to "teach" them "No need but I want my hotel fixed immediately and that hero..." he gave a disgusted groan "Shall be banned or have at least have a leash I cant have the females in my hotel be harassed by a pervert".  

With that they left he could feel Bakugo looking at him like he was hit by a truck.

"Mori we have receive a client he wants to have a meeting with you" Eri said through the microphone Izuku took the elevator and went to his office he got himself ready for a new client the league of villains who were trying to form an alliance with him to take down some heroes.

Izuku rolled his eyes not interested in anything they had to offer "I would have to decline as is this really worth the trouble trying to get my people for your silly club?" Izuku said Shigaraki growled "You will regret this"

"I don't regret anything in life Shigaraki for I will not endanger anyone for something that is child's play" Izuku taunted he saw the last members leave the building he sighed in frustration the mafia has control over the dark side of the city the league of villains were number two on the list he had been keeping the peace for two years though he wished he could do more.

"Izuku why so glum?" Mori asked "Nothing just stressed from everything" Izuku sighed "Elise close everything" Elise did just that as Izuku deactivated "Light snow" He looked at his reflection and wondered how long till everything falls apart.