Ability 1 Thou salt not die returns

Izuku was taken in by Chiyo he could feel presence in the room a spirit would visit him the person he was talking to is Nakahara Chuuya who was floating beside him moving items left and right with his ability as Izuku studied being Chiyo's predecessor he must know every injury and how to encounter it.

Izuku was home schooled his identity was unknown to the public he always waited for Chiyo to introduce him to the students of U.A he was busy watching the good doctor when he heard the door open to find a green haired man with yellow streaks his eyes widen when he saw Izuku.

"Who are you?!" Izuku flinched "Nighteye! what are you doing to my predecessor geeze is this generation tell taught with manners?" 

"Granny good morning and you too... Sir Night eye right?" Izuku bowed politely Nighteye just gave a glare Chuuya gave one back too but he doubt Nighteye could see him.

"Recovery girl what's the boys background?"

"Just a stray boy with heavy amnesia I took in" Recovery girl said as she placed the groceries on to the counter "Granny do you want me to cook for tonight?" Chiyo smiled "Your cooking's always amazes me I wondered where did you even learn to cook these meals" Chiyo laughed "Do you want anything Sir nighteye?".

Nighteye just responded with a simple no Izuku predicted this with someone's ability he can see six seconds into the future but with Ahana he can adjust it he once told Dazai about this but he just gave a sad smile and said "cherish this ability for it belonged to an old friend of mine".

Izuku made some Curry he can feel Atsushi drooling over it as Chuuya could only stop him from taking the food off the table when someone other than Chiyo is there.

"Now what's your name?"

"Izuku no last name"

Nighteye only nod and proceeded to check on his phone on messages he needs to answer.

................................................................................................................................................................

Izuku was dressed in a white and teal green kimono a traditional look for him as he was appointed as Recovery girls student he could only help with minor injuries as "thou shalt not die" could traumatize some students.

 five heroes along with a class were suffering fatal injuries Recovery girl could not heal them in time that's when Izuku informed her of taking these heroes to a secluded area where he activated Yosano's  borrowed ability where everyone looked at Izuku who was giggling "Your welcome" is what he said before leaving the plaza.

Nighteye watched him like a hawk speaking of which Hawks eyed on the teenager who just saved him he was distant talking to no one in fact he murmured some words but he didn't get quite the full sentence.

"Izuku thank you I just hope these brats could be more careful in the battle if it weren't for your... abilities... then U.A would really loose some students and heroes at the same time ,why did you help now?"

"Well they were going to die anyways how my ability works would traumatize the staff and view me as a maniac and a villain" Chiyo sighed and gave Izuku a piece of candy to fill in his hunger.

Nezu smiled at this he watched Izuku heal his students and heroes within a blink of an eye he knocked on the door of the infirmary where Izuku was there reading a book which he placed down and greeted him.

"So Izuku right? I'm Nezu the principle of this school and for your first day I am truly grateful for your assistance" 

Izuku smiled from the praise "Tea?" Nezu takes the kind offer and must he say this is some good tea.

"Want to play a game of chess with me?" Nezu proposes Ranpo on the other end wants to play Izuku agreed with Ranpo at his side he beats the rat or chimera with his brains Nezu was surprised by this and begins to challenge him in every match of chess but always looses well sometimes Izuku would let the rat win.

Izuku was proposed as Nezus student if he ever decided to change courses Izuku declined and resumed his work as the mysterious assistant of Recovery girl throughout the month until a certain hero who seemed familiar to him came with serious injuries that Recovery girl cannot heal All Might himself.

All Might heard of Recovery girls assistant who healed an entire class and five heroes on the brink of death in a blink of an eye so he decided to visit the assistant himself there he was waiting lying on the medic bed he quickly adjusted himself before introducing himself.

"Can you heal this injury of mine I have been through so many doctors and even Recovery girl cannot heal me my respiratory system had been completely destroyed" Izuku gave an uncomfortable look looking for anything to give him a certain quick two second death a chainsaw would be good but where will he get it...

Tosinori Yagi was confused as to why he could not heal him but he guessed this injury is unhealable "Where is that support item Granny hid.." Izuku was holding a chainsaw his eyes turned magenta he had a crazy look in his eyes as the chainsaw started he quickly got to work...

Yagi screamed he thought he was dead but he was fine he looked to find Izuku turning the chainsaw off and putting it back in its place preferably the closet  "Yagi is everything alright?!" Nighteye came busted through the doors "Oh Sir nighteye we meet again" Nighteye pushed him away and dragged Yagi outside the med room.

................................................................................................................................................................

"Mr. Yagi your respiratory system is all healed like nothing happened" the doctor said.

"Yagi what did that kid do?" Nighteye asked a serious question.

"I'm guessing his quirk requires to injure his patients if so why didn't he tell me to brace myself or warn me".

Nighteye could only adjust his glasses and sigh in frustration he quickly searched his origin but its like he didn't exist he decided if he wants answers then he will do it himself.