History

The agency were learning of the history of their abilities, the past, and the reason for their heaven.

Those were hidden within the secrets vaults of the agency by Nikolai and Q they sure are insane and they enjoy there time in the safest spot in the building.

Izuku was done with everything from paperwork to his chores so he locked himself with those two to sleep and recover his strength from "Light snow" he was going to let Soukou handle everything for a week as he needs his beauty sleep.

........................................................................................................................................................

"What do you mean he isn't here?!" Endeavor yelled "What I mean sir he is on a week break happens every month as he is packed with everything" Soukou gulped his worries he tried to act confident.

"Besides while he's on a break I am in charge of the agency right now so please tell me what's wrong and I'll solve it-" an argument was really going on Soukou glowed a slight purple agitated by this man "Sir please what's your assignment and this is over" Endeavor tsked.

"Well we need some of your strongest members picked by me in a mission"

"Sir the reason here in the agency we need your reason don't just demand to borrow our members without us knowing where or what they are going to do and you need there consent for that to happen".

"Just do what your told-"

"Its the presidents orders and with respect we will follow those rules he created".

Endeavor fumed in anger his flames were scorching "And lase with that heat you'll set off the fire alarms" Soukou ignored him and went back to his usual paper work a ringing sound came Soukou answered it.

"Ah is this Soukou the future president of the Agency" the rat Nezu himself called the agency's public phone "Just Soukou will do sir but what's so important that Endeavor needs some of our agency members" Nezu sipped his tea behind the phone.

"Well we need some members in a mission with the league of villains"

"I would refuse this"

"Listen you little shit we need those strong quirk users to finish those villains!"

"I'm sorry what does the agreement that we will only handle casual minor villains not world wide wanted villains!" Soukou took out the paper signed by the government "And besides don't UA have a lot of heroes? You have many children with powerful quirks why not use them" Endeavor tsked at his remark.

"Well? this is a detective Agency after all so this doesn't have anything interesting on us" with that he could see his parents smirking somewhere there.

"Yup definitely your son" remarked Ranpo.

...............................................................................................................................................................

Kunikida was monitoring the agency with his sharp mind and skills until he felt something wrong walking towards the problem in hand.

"Nezu There's something you need to hear" Hawks said.

"As you can see..."
Hawks continued to explain what just happened as Nezu pondered how is this related as he dismisses this as a one and a lifetime to see all powerful beings in one place.

"Though I would say this is..."
Kunikida listened as he overheard how there conversation Nezu was still researching Izukus "quirk" he tched if he could research about history why can't he research or even save Izuku some hero they are.

........

Soukou sighed as he was the one who will accompany these heroes he was looking at the scene in front of him he watched as he solved each case with care but a certain hero made it difficult for him to focus.

"Young soukou please are there any traces of the villain?"

Soukou looked at him.

"Yes he currently has something with him though I need information about the object he stole"

Soon the room went silent as the object stolen was a book.

"Why would a villain stole a useless book?" Endeavor bursted out "Um sir this book is said to be a copy of the famous book that made people fought for its unknown power" Soukou's heart beats faster "tch such a stupid reason " Soukou left the scene in a hurry though his actions cannot be explained but he needs to warn izuku.

Aizawa and all might looked at the detective running off they followed him knowing what might comes next.

................
"You have got to be kidding me..." Sigma said as the rest of the agency were focused on how to get rid of the book "thank the lord something good!" Izuku yelled he was completely bored of paperwork and you can smell those files at the furnace down at the basement (lol).

"Umm pres? Was that the requests all pilled up and thrown into the furnace-" izuku shoved Soukou who fell onto his butt to silence him but those who knew his inner child knew he did "it".

"But I thought there was only one copy?" A member asked Fukuzawa placed his fingers on his chin "me too-" a flood of memories came rushing though his mind soon the agency members all burst into panic.

"Izuku though it may seem an old enemy has came back from the dead to haunt us" Izuku was puzzled "remember the time we were sealed within the book it seems that our memories were sealed for a reason" Mori joined in as well "we remember a mad scientist who wanted to create abilities through genetic mutation".

Izukus eyes widened "We stopped him though his research still continues his supposed helpful research consists of simple plans of making new energy but in reality it's like-" Dazai interrupted Mori "a piñata dressed in sheep's clothing" Izuku and the rest listened to the og ability users.

Two pro heroes were watching as the agency were talking to something starring at simply nothing though they could not see the individuals they sure felt there presence.

"So you're telling me that all this was caused by one mad individual with mental issues?" Soukou said literally limping from the impact.

Aizawa listened as their conversation continues to confuse them more.

"So how should we tell the heroes about this?" A coworker said "We don't" izuku blankly said.

Everyone went silent on what he just said "but what will we do then? Vigilante work is illegal and-" Fukuzawa stood up "No they won't believe us nor help us" Aizawa looked at the members for a while they were silent now they went bonkers on doing vigilante things.

"He's right these heroes are too prideful and aggressive to there beliefs for now we will do what detectives do best and stay out of trouble" that was it the meeting was over everyone soon returned to there station like nothing ever happened.