Was that a threat

Aizawa had looked at the agency members they were all silent barely talking to heroes as they were serious about their discussion since no one had even cared to see what was contained within the book he did some investigation himself.

A worker said it was just a blank book nothing within it but Aizawa has his suspicions he was researching the whole night but nothing came up he slumped to his chair in defeat.

All might was no help he was busy making appearances and doing hero work but he has seen some agency members all roaming around the city like ants in an ant hill he watched as one by one there minds were on the book.

"So your saying this was the last footage of the thief?" Izuku in the disguise of Tanizaki he made his way into the crowed where villains were fighting he was quick to capture everything he was about to leave when he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Hey Tanizaki right? Mind if we have a word" izuku made a slow turn to see Hawks behind him.

"Sure but make it quick I have a busy schedule and I don't have time I'm afraid" Hawks smiled "Well you seem like a nice guy..." Tanizaki looked at him his face filled with displeasure "Mind telling me why your agency is being watched 24/7?" Izuku sighed looking to Hawks he simply replied "Oh it's because of the book that was stolen it's an important relic and we're very busy" with that he left in a hurry.

...........

Bakugo was patrolling the streets when he saw a young man alone though his appearance seemed familiar he could not mistake that figure.

"D-deku..." izuku turned around his eyes fixed on him but his face was devoid any emotions only a broken doll "oh you... are you here to arrest me?" There was a tone of mocking but Bakugo shook his head.

"Seriously your a terrible liar" Izuku taunted he was dressed in a sky blue feminine kimono with an umbrella similar to kouyou's including the hidden sword.

"So what now mr. number one hero will you take the first blow?" Izuku was different his childish self was nowhere to be seen as he readied himself for a fight Bakugo was shaking "was it you that made everyone hate me? I'm sure once word gets out how will someone like you ever find a life especially with a villainous quirk".

Bakugo but his lip as Izuku his once childhood friend was no more it was not him.

Kouyou watched as Izuku taunted his enemy seeing Izuku's hand itch for the blade to strike "such a powerful quirk yet he uses it for his own benefit such a shame the gods gifted him with powers he wasn't even worthy of~" Kouyou smirked.

"Who are you to say that!" Kouyou stopped in her place she saw a ghostly figure behind Bakugo as Izuku and Bakugo faced each other she looked at the young woman in front of her she was looking at her with anger in her eyes.

"It's true though as he's a villain at heart"

"Well neither is your successor"

"Who are you to tell me what is right and what is wrong?" Kouyou said.

"Nana shimura and tell me what are you doing"

if Kouyou remembered Nana died in the battle of All for one such a brave noble lady but with Ranpo in gathering knowledge she abandoned her family with a cowardly way tch she raised two mafia members with care and did not abandon them in need no shit.

"Sure sure although you really need to watch out because war is coming" Nana's eyes widened as Kouyou said these words "hope your successor will turn up triumph"she mocked.

............

Izuku watched as Bakugo tried to reason with him but Izuku stood his ground "ha! Well let's see who gets to win this war" Izuku smirked as he disappeared within the shadows Bakugo tried to reach out to him one last time only to meet with disappointment.

.............

Izuku held the book within his hands reading past events though it was useless reading it made his heart relax.

"Izuku have you decided what to do?" Elise asked Izuku stood up "Elise tell everyone to prepare as he will go to war"

The agency will do some investigating and if any heroes try to get them into the mess they are free to use "self-defense" and the PM will now strike fear once more.

..........

In the dark a figure was standing before a book his smile grinned from ear to ear as he laughed like a maniac.

"Master here is the book I promised you" The man said bowing before the one and only All for one who took the book by hand.

"So this book will bring anything I wrote to reality?"

"Yes master" the figure said "my great grandfather was there to witness these old quirks he had written it in his diary"

All for one smirked he tried to write something but nothing worked anger fumed through his veins.

"Unfortunately I do not know how this book works I looked everywhere on how this book operates but nothing works.

Suddenly All for one remembered how the doctor encountered a boy with powers not of quirks.

" Shigaraki" he called upon his student "fetch me this boy that the doctor failed to remove his quirk from and bring him to me"

Shigaraki bowed and left to find Izuku.

................
Bakugo had woken up from his dream of individuals fighting for a single book they have amazing "quirks" he thought to himself but at the end of it he saw a man holding another book sealing the individual's inside.

"You shall be preserved here as ghosts of the past when the world needs you they shall be answered" The individual placed the book within a shelf and that's when the vision ends.

Bakugo saw something else from that dream the same little girl fought alongside the individuals was the same girl in the form of Izukus quirk.

Immediately he rushed to call All night.