Dogs of the city

"You knew what is that book capable of" Nezu looked at Izuku who looked at the detective who leaked his secret "So?" Izuku replied soon his collar was picked up by Endeavor who gave him a menacing look.

Izuku countered it by his own ability throwing the heroes away "You got some nerve trying to break the contract" All might spoke "We couldn't let you use it too-"

"I have no business in rewriting history as I said I only want to safe guard it"

The heroes have different opinions but Izuku made one thing straight "You are also going to use it for your own game using the book also has consequences I knew better". Izuku looked at Dazai who was whistling.

"The book has secrets that couldn't be revealed if you do then you will go mad" Odasaku would like to differ "Izuku right I once used the book and in return I died for a butterfly effect".

"See? I never had the intention of using the book itself I only want to seal it forever as you know humans in history repeat the same mistakes over and over again no matter how much time passes or the person tries to resist it they would fall into despair and look at you all fighting like the famous authors just for their stupid ideas".

Bakugo looked at Izuku his mind blurred by what he just said "If I did I would have done it by now" he replied "Ask my abilities they knew better" he gestures to the American money bag the suicidal bandaged man and Odasaku who looked away.

"Dazai what did you do?"

"Beast universe" Izuku replied Odasaku sighed "Dazai you little..."

"So that's it I have no intention of using a weapon deadly enough to beat the gods" Nezu would like to differ in this "Izuku-"

"President we received news of the villain looking for your head"

"It's the hunting dog war incident again" replied Kenji.

"There after your head Izuku" replied Odasaku "Yeah I know I have to hide once again" Nezu proposed an idea "Izuku come to U.A we will protect you".

"Thanks Nezu but I would like to differ as my situation is more serious than this" Izuku took a mic to announce to the rest of the agency "People we have a code hunting dogs leave anything that would slow you down get anything to cover your tracks this is not a drill I repeat this is not a drill".

Everyone was in a riot packing everything they need "Izuku please we could protect you" Izuku and Odasaku came to pack what they needed "Nezu were on a life and death situation here if my coworkers get kidnapped then it's all over as they knew what the books capable of and gathering in one place is a dangerous move" Nezu didn't say a word "Deku please we're trying to help you now isn't this what you wanted?" Bakugo said.

"Bakugo I accept the offer but no I cannot endanger my colleagues we will scatter throughout the country we will endanger both U.A. And the country at the same time".

"Everyone it's useless Izuku is right they have what the villain has or specifically what he needs to achieve his goal we haven't found out who the traitor is nor do we possess any other offers" All might clenched his teeth as Nezu is right "Odasaku quickly the children must be your top priority take Soukou with you he will assist you"

"Wait children?!" Yelled All might "Yes he runs an orphanage and no there not weapons Odasaku with my ideals wished for a better future with the quitkless and quirked to grow up without fear of one another" Bakugo lowered his head down in shame his childhood friend really changed.

"Now everyone disperse" he told the mic "Wait where are you going?" Asked Nezu "Hiding too were good at it you know I taught them that".

Izuku used his ability "the coat" as soon as everyone left erasing anything that would leave a trace.