Beast beneath the moonlight

Izuku held the book in hand as he flipped through the pages of the famous author's of time re-reading every catastrophe ever written and how to avoid it.

"Press we have a code busted" Izuku smiled "Soukou who?" Soukou swallowed his throat "All might, Bakugo, Nezu and Endeavor" Izuku giggled "Took them long enough".
................

Nezu and the others waited impatiently as Fukuyama no Izuku came through the door Izuku has Dazai and Fyodor by his side those three masterminds all saw this coming a truly terrifying sight if they were alive they would blow this place sky high.

"Now what brings you here-"
"Just surrender criminal you have been-" A force behind him made Endeavor quiet he looked back to fine no one but Izuku could see Dazai plotting his his demise.

"Well I'm sure we can solve this in a calm manner no need for violence I'm here to cooperate you have my word"

Izuku looked as the four heroes minus Nezu all looked at each other before asking him.

"Why have you created this agency?" Izuku smiled "To live a peaceful life of course"

"WHO's form did you take and don't lie Bakugo has given me proof"

With one question there are many answers "The real Fukuzawa as in the author himself the original president of the agency". Nezu puzzled "Isn't he dead? If so how do you know how he looks like?" Izuku smiled "Oh? I'm sure Bakugo has explained his dream" Endeavor butted him "where is that book he was talking about" Izuku starred at the man "Somewhere safe where no one would steal it-"

"Then hand us the book" Endeavor said aggressively "I'm sorry-" Izukus arm has held tight as he whines with the pain "You are quirkless people like you shouldn't have that kind of power" Soon a glowing figure appeared showing it's beautiful appearance yet it's so deadly with a sword aiming at Endeavors neck.

"Then do family abusers deserve that kind of power?" Izuku said smirking at Endeavors shocked face "You heroes are careless and even if I did hand over the book it's useless anyways" Izuku slumped on his chair.

"Well talk later Endeavor for now Izuku please we will keep that weapon-"

"And let you reckless people take the responsibility?" Fukuzawa in the background was observing everyone though they could not see him they could feel his murderus aura.

"I found the book and you've seen what I'm capable of" Nezu wasn't going to let this go he has been per swaying Izuku to hand over the book but Izuku denied.

"Izuku this is going nowhere" Kenji said "How about you stop and think for yourself on why was I blessed with this?" He smirked "to be honest I have knowledge on everything you can try and beat me with tactics and brains but to be honest it adds fuel to the fire as we're dealing with something more serious".

"Then why did you not tell us back at UA about all this?" Izuku stared at everyone "Well let's say you have bad security someone was a spy~" Izuku held some papers "it might be rude but I stole some files too files of my framing of being a spy" everyone looked at there was indeed an individual in the papers it was a student Izuku did not know of this individual.

"Your still quirkless" Endeavor taunted "so was this student as he made a deal with All for one see how he needs a support item everyday if a quirked human has this quirks his genes would adapt to it but looking a a quirkless individual there genes would need time a long time or required to use this everyday item to stabilize it"

Everyone looked away "If you say I'm lying then go one prove me if I'm wrong" Izuku placed his left leg on his right leg folding his arms "I never turn against the side of good I have been helping every single one of you from the day the agency opened I have solved most of my frameing problem and why me"

Fyodor smiled "Izuku tell them of the book but follow my lead" Izuku sighed "I will recover the book as useless it is to the naked eye those who dug themselves deep within the past knows what it's capable of" Nezu took out a blank paper but it's old "This is one of the books pages it's blank you seemed eger to get your hands on this book too I will give this piece to you if you tell me what it is" Dazai glared "This book contains what happened back when the time of quirks the first quirk All for one wants to control it bending it to its will" Endeavor yelled "It's a blank document-" Izuku activated 'all men are created equal' to control Endeavor's quirk "Don't you think there is a hidden document in those blank pages?" Nezu halted "Of course! Why haven't I thought of it"

"Because your rasist and a dumbass when it comes to the weak" Chuuya said.

"But what about your book" Endeavor said "Mine just gave me these quirks" He bluntly said "More will be revealed Nezu now the page you agreed on" Nezu gave Izuku the paper as Izuku quickly stashed it within a blink of an eye.

"Nezu you can't just give him that!" All might yelled "Relax All might Izuku do you promise to help us?" Everyone in the room looked at Izuku "One I will but there are rules and restrictions the first is I will live my life peacefully like none of this ever happened second never harm my family as if you do let's just say you don't find out third The book says with me as again I could never trust you as you did with your students" Nezu sighed "Alright I will respect your wishes" with that the "heroes" left the building.

"Nezu he seems to be holding back when it comes to that book" All might said "yes but we need to take this step by step or we will never get that secret".