Odasaku

Odasaku was taken to an interrogation room where he was asked so many questions he was confused at first wondering how he was alive and what happened when he was killed.

"I need to get inside!" Odasaku recognized that voice but it was different somehow "Sir I'm part of the detective agency please it's my job!" Odasaku was taken a back he smiled when he heard Dazai joined the side of good.

The door opened to find Dazai....

There were two of them "Odasaku..." the fidgeting Dazai said "He will explain..." Odasaku turned to the reared Dazai "Odasaku it's been so long!" The reared Dazai hugged him "Dazai?" Soon the room burst into a loud voice.

"So to get this strains forward I'm using a disguise and well Dazai is dead well you can catch up while I bust you out" calmly said Izuku who smiled at this.

Oda never believed it had been centuries since he died Izuku had been mumbling while Dazai translated it in a loud voice.

The doors opened to find an officer who would release Odasaku but they need to monitor him Izuku sighed signed the papers and he might adjust the device later on.

............

"Everyone meet Oda Sakunosuke the original in the flesh"

As Izuku introduced Oda everyone started fangirling him as they asked him where did he find his apparition but Izuku said he is alive and told the whole story.

Now this made everyone more exited as they started dragging him along the halls as a very pissed Dazai yelled to be careful with his friend as if an angry Chihuahua wasn't growling of jealousy.

"So this is Oda he's a looker for sure" said Fyodor.

"And please you know I can't stand seeing that form of yours" Izuku rolled his eyes.

"What's gotten the detective agency so riled up today?" Izuku made a sharp turn to find the rat well to be honest he rather spend a day with Fyodor than with him.

"Nothing just some random teenage thing adults do" Nezu jumped off Bakugo as he sly smiled "I know that isn't the case that suspicious person is the cause of all this am I right?" Izuku stared "Yes as we all do this when someone new comes in it's tradition" he bluntly said as he rolled his eyes.

"Now please what brings you here?" Nezu sighed "still got no trust huh?" Bakugo looked at Izuku with a tense expression while some authors looked at him wanting to strangle him with something.

"Now please we're on good terms as your agency members are all over the place all trying to find the book what got them motivated?" Izuku gritted his teeth "I told you rat none of your business as far as I'm concerned you need to work on your students as they have been reeking the place"

Nezu sighed at this point as the president of the detective agency is a rather stubborn yet interesting person.

"Izuku help!"

"Your on your own man!" Yelled Izuku as Odasaku had been trying new outfits and files to keep up with time.

Bakugo looked as he never seen Izuku smile tenderly but he knew it isn't going to be him.

"Now please if your here to waste my time then leave"

"Deku stop your digging into a deep hole and just let it go"

Izuku felt his world stop as he couldn't believe what he was hearing .

"Funny..." he laughed "After all I've been through you expect me to let go of everything just like that?!" Izukus voice echoed throughout the building "I experienced injustice, abuse, neglect, and etc. why can't you leave me alone!"

Izuku felt his emotions letting lose "I will never forgive you all for what you've done to me you had every chance to say all you wanted to at least make me feel safe" referring to his childhood

"the fact that I finally could do what I always wanted is taken away from me by some stupid black and white people angers me to the core I followed your rules and endured every single command like a bitch and, what has that got me?"

Izuku looked at Bakugo dead in the eyes "I will do things my way as you know I will never trust people besides my own people" he took a deep breath "I never wanted to be hurt again" he mumbled out walking away to meet with Odasaku.

Bakugo looked as he felt his chest go heavy like he wants all this pressure to be released.

..........

"Odasaku I know you just got resurrected and I want you to take care of innocent children like me I mean that's what you did right?" Izuku smiled "Please give them a childhood they could cherish don't let them be corrupted by quirks and by adults putting stuff in their heads I..." Izuku began to cry "I don't want to see an innocent child follow a path they would regret..."

Odasaku froze as he hugged him "Izuku thank you for all this I don't know but you are known to improve this world you don't see it yourself but you did a butterfly effect in the world people who were seen as useless quirkless begin to thrive as your coworkers all praise you for being there in their lives and you don't need to be hard on everything your just a child Izuku and sure I plan on starting a new but I want to do something for you and that's to be the figure you can look up to"

Izuku tried to stop the tears but they just kept coming like a waterfall he hugged Odasaku tight as he could see his world.